Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Marques D'Elegance August 24

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am asking Tesla owners in the GTA to help me make this charitable event a success. It is for the Joseph Brant Hospital fundraiser and being held Sunday August 24th from 11:30 to 4:30. I have committed to a special prime location to display our cars on the lawn and need at least 12-15 owners to participate. I was there last year, it is a fantastic venue and a great outing for couples. There is gourmet food, beverages, a fashion show and many other activities on the Sunday. The cost is $150 to enter your car and includes VIP access to the Mansion etc. There is a $100.00 extra cost for a guest. If 15 or more of us participate we will get 15% off.
Let's commit to a great display and give the Ferrari's etc something to think about!

If you are want to be more involved there are other functions leading up to the Sunday. That includes a track day, a street fest etc. More details are available on the website Marques d'Elegance | Italian Automobiles and Exotic Supercars | Exotic Carshow | Ferrari | Lamborghini | Aston martin | Maserati | Burlington | Ontario

Please send me a PM if you're interested.
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;}
}

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 393
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,682
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,013.8 KB · Views: 363
Last edited:
Update now 6 cars.
In addition I am still trying to actively grow the Southern Ontario Owner's Club and also increase attendance at The Marques D'Elegance on August 24 http://www.marquesdelegance.ca/marques-delegance.php
I am curious how many Canadians especially from Southern Ontario visit TMC.
As I write this there are 1247 users online but only 183 are members. I believe there are a lot of 'lurkers' who view but aren't members.
So if you have interest in our club and / or The Marques D'Elegance please email me at [email protected]
Thanks
John