Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 5.11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Driving home now. Noticed this looks different but can't figure out what. Release notes were the same as 5.9.
IMAG1001.jpg

The one change I notice after the Service center brought the car back yesterday with 5.11 was that the sunroof detent between open and vent had changed from 80% to 75%. I never really had any wind noise issues at 80 but presumambly someone did. Unless there is some small aerodynamic difference between the two.

Also seeing some formatting changes on the dash display. Specifically the location and format of the scheduled charging time notification. Others may also have changed.

Last edited:
service center installed 5.11 today. Says it's a maintenance release.

Knew it! I just got from 5.8.4 to 5.9 on Friday morning! And Saturday morning 5.11 is out!

- - - Updated - - -

One thing I have noticed is that Rated Range on a 90% charge seems to have increased again. I just charged up to 234 while I was getting 231 or 232 with 5.9.

I was set to charge to 202 miles with 5.8.4 which drops to 200 an hour or two later. When 5.9 arrived Thursday night I found 210, drops to 208 on Friday morning. A bit surprised that it only dropped to 203 10 miles later but was at 199 by noon.