Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from P85+ owner and Tesla tuner in Hawthorne, CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone,

We are new to the TMC boards and a proud owner of a Model S P85+. We also happen to be neighbors with Tesla’s design center and our office is in the same business park as the Hawthorne Supercharger. We’re fanatics about Tesla and we are working hard every day to lead the way with not only finding and offering the best customization parts but also making our own in house designed and developed parts too for our beloved Model S! We want to give back to the Tesla community so we’ve sponsored TMC and we’ll be here as a resource for questions and global shipping of the full range of quality aftermarket parts being offered for the Model S.

We look forward to meeting you all and to introducing a lot of really great customizations for your Model S (and for our own!). If you find yourself at the Hawthorne Supercharger please feel welcome to drop by our office and say hi!

- Bulletproof Automotive

It would be nice if the pictures of the carbon fiber parts for sale on your website actually showed carbon fiber rather than body color. I might consider buying a CF front spoiler if I could see how it looked on the car.

We're working on the debut of this product and we appreciate the support. We will keep you updated as soon as we have more images- Stay tuned :)

- - - Updated - - -

I like the complete front look. :)
Thank you David! It is defiantly a unique design giving the Tesla an upgraded look.