Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2012 Chevy Volt PREMIUM - TAKE OVER LEASE - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2012 Chevy Volt PREMIUM - TAKE OVER LEASE

2012 Chevy Volt - Black / black - Premium edition with leather heated seats, Bose stereo, navigation, parking sensors, back up camera, polished wheels. Perfect condition. 24k miles.

10.5 mos and 11.5k miles left on lease (expires March 15 2015). Currently paying $438/mo. No drive off charges..

This could be your chance to try out an electric car for 10+ mos before commiting to a 3-yr lease or purchase!

By the way, a 2014 BASE Volt lease (without leather, Bose, nav, etc; MSRP: $34,995.00) would cost the following:

Drive Off: $2,920.00
Total Monthly Payment inc sales tax: $323.16
12,000 mile lease 36 months

My pricel would be essentially the same $2920 drive-off but would work out to only $138/mo for 10 mos and you'd get 1200 miles/mo instead of 1000. BUT... with my deal, there is NO DRIVE OFF FEE.

To compare directly, with no drive-off and a 36-mo lease on a new base Volt, you'd be looking at ($2920/36 + $299.22) = $380.33 and this would only allow for 1000 miles/mo. Extra miles are $0.25/mile. So, the additional 200 miles I am offering would be worth $50/mo = $404.27 + $50.00 = $454.27. And with my Volt, you are getting a fully-loaded premium model with leather heated seats, Bose stereo, navigation, parking sensors, back-up camera, polished wheels. And best of all, you'd only have a TEN MONTH COMMITMENT. The price I am offering is my exact cost. The only reason I am selling is to upgrade to a Tesla.

Ally will require a credit check. I will pay the transfer fee. The car is registered through Mar 2015.

Here are the requirements for the lease transfer:
1) Application with credit check by Ally Financial
2) $595 transfer fee which I split with you since you are helping me out
3) You will need to get full insurance on the car in your name
4) Payments will be $438/mo and Ally charges a refundable $438 security deposit refunded when the car is returned Mar 15 2015 to any Chevy dealer
5) Mileage in excess of 36000 will be your responsibility at $0.25/mile as would any repairs in excess of Ally's allowable usual wear and tear. Current mileage is 24800 so you'd get 11200 miles.

I may be willing to negotiate the monthly price and take a bit of a loss if you are willing to do this deal ASAP.

Please contact me through email with further questions or if you'd like to see the car. Serious inquiries only please.

List Date: 5/19/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2012 Chevy Volt PREMIUM - TAKE OVER LEASE
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

Last edited: