Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Denver Northside Meetup - Sat. 24 May

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

stevezzzz

R;SigS;P85D;SigX;S90D;XP100D;3LR;YLR
Nov 13, 2009
Colorado
There will be an informal lunch meetup for all interested Model S and Roadster owners this coming Saturday in Lafayette. Gather at 11:30am in the north parking lot at Zamparelli's Italian Bistro, 95th and Arapahoe. If you'd like to attend please PM me with your email address and let me know how many people will be staying for lunch at 12:15.

There will be an informal lunch meetup for all interested Model S and Roadster owners this coming Saturday in Lafayette. Gather at 11:30am in the north parking lot at Zamparelli's Italian Bistro, 95th and Arapahoe. If you'd like to attend please PM me with your email address and let me know how many people will be staying for lunch at 12:15.

Have fun! Too bad I will be in Pagosa...

You're missing all the fun, Cottonwood: first you were a late scratch for the Black Hills Tesla Rally, and now this. Are you sure you have your priorities straight? :wink::biggrin:

See the view from my Pagosa Office below, Live View of the Continental Divide and Uptown Pagosa from Cottonwood's Office in Pagosa Springs, CO. My priorities are straight! Besides Boulder is my second home; I live in Pagosa...

KPSO199006.jpg

A final reminder to anyone who might be interested in joining us tomorrow at Zamparelli's Italian Bistro for lunch. Gather at 11:30 in the north parking lot; reservations are for 12:15. So far we have five Model S and nine people signed up. Let me know if you'd like to be a late addition to the group...

Sounds fun. I know the place. Have the roasted beet salad! Darn, the car is at the SC tomorrow for alignment and camber and couple of things. behind on some dirt work, with all the rain, or I'd bring the loaner. ... Going to Grand Junction on electrons this Wednesday in a same day trip to get the 200 plants.
Enjoy!