Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear carbon fiber trim on my whole car: photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've finally nearly completed installation of all the trim parts covered in gloss rear carbon fiber as all as installation of a gloss CF spoiler. This includes front and rear diffusers, side strakes, and the nose cone. I wrapped the three frunk trim pieces but I have a set being covered in real CF and should have them soon, along with lighted CF sills. All of this work was done by Carbon Fiber Element in New Jersey.

I've even wrapped the two triangular dash pieces. Of course this is all for appearance sake and consistency throughout the car, inspired by the CF dash that came with the car. Get a lot of complements from people who notice such details. Here are a few photos.

_DSC4777.jpg

_DSC4782.jpg

_DSC4730.jpg

_DSC4712.jpg

_DSC4711.jpg

_DSC4721.jpg

_DSC4803.jpg

_DSC4708.jpg

_DSC4720.jpg

_DSC4807.jpg

_DSC4783.jpg

_DSC4790.jpg

_DSC4756.jpg

_DSC4824.jpg

Last edited:
Love it all except the spoiler. If you could find an OEM spoiler and have it wrapped with real CF it would look much better than that one. That aftermarket one looks like one of those short hitler-like mustaches (from the rear view) and very out of place. The angle from the side looks horrible too. Sorry I'm focusing on that ugly spoiler, but everything else looks really awesome. great job on everything! lol