Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone taken off the back plastic shell from the front seats? I am wondering if there is a clever way to clip or attach a jacket hanger. I am thinking one of the traditional hangers that attaches to the headrest posts could be modified to clip in between the plastic and leather seam.

Really need a place place to hang a jacket so it doesn't slide all over the backseat and on the floor.

Has anyone taken off the back plastic shell from the front seats? I am wondering if there is a clever way to clip or attach a jacket hanger. I am thinking one of the traditional hangers that attaches to the headrest posts could be modified to clip in between the plastic and leather seam.

Really need a place place to hang a jacket so it doesn't slide all over the backseat and on the floor.

Hi Gradiego, Did you find a way to hang a jacket? We have some extra seats here at our shop in Hawthorne, I could look into a way to modify the current seat if anyone is interested in a hanger solution.