Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Circuit Electric charger question......

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am from NY and am planning on being the first EV to participate in the Sports Motor Car Club of Montreal's Economy Run Rally event next month with my Fit EV. I have gotten my LeCircuite Electrique charge card for the stations there. My question is do the Circuit Electric charging stations up there give you any readout of charging information, specifically how many kWh's were consumed during the charge? ChargePoint members here in the US can log into their page and see how many kWh have been consumed for each charging session. This is important to me because that's the only way of measuring how much energy my car used for the rally.

Regards,

Mike Kamm

Excellent. That's exactly what I was hoping. I have not ever charged with them before so I did not know that they provided that information.

There would have been no point in my participating in the event if there was no way to know how much energy was consumed.

Thank you!

Yes! I think it actually starts in Charlemagne though. It would be great if you could come out and join in on the fun. Otherwise I may be the only BEV running.

http://www.smccrally.com/cgi-bin/template.cgi?todo=default&url=events/EconomyRun/2014/Flyer.htm

This will be their fifth annual event. I've won the first two events overall and finished 2nd overall two years ago [in three different gas cars]. Last year is the only event I have missed to date because I had only gotten my EV three days prior.

Mike

The link is in the 4th post in the thread. It's in French, but not hard to understand for someone familiar with EVs.

Basically, it's a family event sponsored by a new, non-profit organization created to promote EVs.

10 different vehicles will be available for test drives, including the Model S and an electric motorcycle. There will also be an EV simulator, go-Karts (pedal-powered), and activities for children.