Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carvana selling used Tesla- somehow supports Tesla's fight against the states?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Buying a used car is a special news item? Used cars are not under the scrutiny of the NADA or states issues - there are tens of thousands of used-car dealers out there. Perhaps they are using this as free-advertising for their company.

Buying a used car is a special news item? Used cars are not under the scrutiny of the NADA or states issues - there are tens of thousands of used-car dealers out there. Perhaps they are using this as free-advertising for their company.
Exactly my point. A little like ambulance chasing. This kind of press reflects badly on a company, but few will care.

the way i understood it was.... Carvana supports Tesla in direct sales, it has nothing to do with them selling used cars, only their political view point which is against other dealerships.

maybe it is news? i dunno, them selling used cars and being somewhat of a "Dealership" themselves basically just said the other dealerships are wrong.