Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB Tesla Model S 85kWh or P85 or P85+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello! I've been a Tesla fan since the Roadster was announced. I finally have the cash ready to spend, and I'm going to buy a used Tesla Model S within the next week or two.

I plan to get my Tesla wrapped, so I don't care about the color. I prefer the Tesla turbine rims, but I'll take what I can get. I do want the panoramic roof and the tech package, but the other features aren't deal breakers for me.

I've seen 85s in great condition go for as low as $70k through eBay, Craigslist, and Autotrader.

I'm ready to move quickly, but I'm not in a rush, so I can wait for a good deal. Any help finding a car will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hello! I've been a Tesla fan since the Roadster was announced. I finally have the cash ready to spend, and I'm going to buy a used Tesla Model S within the next week or two.

I plan to get my Tesla wrapped, so I don't care about the color. I prefer the Tesla turbine rims, but I'll take what I can get. I do want the panoramic roof and the tech package, but the other features aren't deal breakers for me.

I've seen 85s in great condition go for as low as $70k through eBay, Craigslist, and Autotrader.

I'm ready to move quickly, but I'm not in a rush, so I can wait for a good deal. Any help finding a car will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I hope you are going to be really patient or take a car with an accident history and/or high mileage if you expect to get an 85 for 70k

I also want to buy a Tesla 85 or P85

My goal is identical to Ryan's. Looking for a used 85 or P85. My only real requirement is leather seats. Panoramic roof is a good plus but not an absolute requirement. I'm in Minneapolis/St. Paul MN area so the upper Midwest is easiest.

Willing to move immediately but also not in a hurry.

Ryan any tips on how you identified yours?

Joe

I may be putting my P85 up for sale. Pretty fully loaded, 2013, 5500 miles. Blue, Tech, Sound, Parking Sensors, 21's, Pano, Air suspension, Perf Black Leather Seats, Cold Weather Package, Carbon fiber decor, Tesla Center Console (can be swapped for carbon fiber yacht floor upon request) Dual Chargers, Parcel Shelf, alcantara. Can add HPWC upon request. Car has had the chrome trim painted black (paint not wrap or plasti - dip). PM if interested. Also have set of beautiful 20" winter wheels that would come with the car. Or send me an email at [email protected]. Located in NYC.

Last edited:
My goal is identical to Ryan's. Looking for a used 85 or P85. My only real requirement is leather seats. Panoramic roof is a good plus but not an absolute requirement. I'm in Minneapolis/St. Paul MN area so the upper Midwest is easiest.

Willing to move immediately but also not in a hurry.

Ryan any tips on how you identified yours?

Joe

This one just got listed.

Figure this the place to ask - What are the odds of finding "P" versions w/o active suspension? IOW, a straight coil/shock P85/P85+? It looks like it has to be deleted from the "+" version. I had a Tesla rep tell me its about "50/50" whether the Performance cars come through inventory with Active, or not. I no longer think this is true, and am not sure hanging out for non-active inventory is wise.

I'd honestly be up in the air over P85/Active, or S85/coil. Big price gap to be somewhat indifferent, I know.

Last edited:
WTB another P85 (live in virginia and don't need AWD) - I already own a Dec 2013 production P85 loaded and want the similiar one for my wife - (HID headlights - believe this was standard after AUG 2013 with tech, would like the SubZero Package, Ultra Sound, Tech, Parking Sensors, dual chargers- 20 KW, Air suspension & sunroof) I am willing to pay ~$72Kish for a P85. Only consider tan leather interior, exterior color i can be flexible on. 19 inch rims preferred, Would like the red brake calibers - but not a deal killer...

Don't need the following; Jump seats, 21 inch rims, P85+ or black anything (exterior or interior)...