Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

mr musk i found the solution about how to heat the cabin

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
:smile: well it may sound crazy but yes i found the solution for the winter cold weather how to heat inside the car with out draining the battery pack .. prototype is available :cool:

anyone could help how to contact Tesla research development any link

well ok tanks for making fun of it ,,,,, told you this have nothing to do with any already existing technology ... tanks anyway for making fun of it i was hoping for some help but .......... i will find!! it my self :rolleyes:

Well, since you didn't explain how you were doing it, it's not surprising that you received the responses you did.

Why would he explain it here when the first thing that needs to happen is a patent. And that is better done with Tesla and the inventor as partners.

All OP wants to know is how to reach someone in the R&D of Tesla. And to get that lead he does not have to explain his invention in this public forum.

This is exactly opposite of another situation of some smart Alec here suggesting that Tesla reach out to him to solve the NJ crisis.

well ok tanks for making fun of it ,,,,, told you this have nothing to do with any already existing technology ... tanks anyway for making fun of it i was hoping for some help but .......... i will find!! it my self :rolleyes:

Sorry Martin, but many people over the years come to the forum with crazy ideas that defy the laws of physics and as such have no hope of working. So the assumption is you are pitching a similar idea. Your's may in fact be a good and valid idea. But after seeing dozens of ideas that won't I doubt you will get inside access to Tesla, or any large company with out a LOT more details.

This is a little harsh, but my personal opinion is that if someone is unwilling to search for information that is readily available in multiple places on this forum (not to mention all over the internet) - and instead starts a thread wanting people to give direct emails to R&D at Tesla - it seems they are not willing or able to do the actual work. The 'I have an idea' theme is repeated in millions of homes around the world and what sets inventors apart is the passion to pursue that idea.

Btw, Jerome is not R&D. And that email for Elon will likely generate an auto response. If I had a real idea, I'd put together enough detail to show it was real and send an actual letter. Paper is less likely to get ignored than an email sitting in an inbox with a million other 'hey, I can solve your problems in NJ I have an idea for free energy so no recharging will ever be needed why not put a solar roof on the car' emails that arrive in their inboxes every day. Because everyone sends emails. Send a letter with real information in it, enough to make the idea REAL. Put some work into it, make it professional. And you may get a response.

Why would he explain it here when the first thing that needs to happen is a patent. And that is better done with Tesla and the inventor as partners.

All OP wants to know is how to reach someone in the R&D of Tesla. And to get that lead he does not have to explain his invention in this public forum.

This is exactly opposite of another situation of some smart Alec here suggesting that Tesla reach out to him to solve the NJ crisis.
Well-put.

jguillen(at)teslamotors.com
elon(at)teslamotors.com
jbstraubel(at)teslamotors.com

and there ya go. I guess we'll see if anything comes of it. You will have to be fairly convincing though, as I'm sure everyone and their mother has something to pitch them.

Bonnie has a point, a very good one, notwithstanding the OP's possibly in good faith searching for help. It seemed to me that there was indeed more work to be done rather than just posting a question on this forum.

Therefore, back to speculation: Eating beans or chill about 1 hour before driving?