Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Birmingham

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,
We're in Cannock, Staffs
Wife and I adopted a little Renault Zoe EV last March and she has turned out to be a beautiful little electric car but we feel the range at 80 - 110miles is not quite enough as we regularly visit our daughter in Plymouth some 230miles away. The present charging infrastructure has proved to be very unreliable.
Wife thinks the model S would be a little impracticable when parking in the local supermarket car parks so we will eagerly await the model E as a replacement for our Zoe in 2016 :) :) .

Hi from Doncaster South Yorks no car on order due to the fact i cant afford it but maybe one day 2nd hand or Gen3 car

Missed out on the sheffield and leeds show events hopefully get chance to see one another time or may have to make a special trip to tampa or orlando when out in Florida in October xxx

Hi Buzzar,

I simply couldn't wait that long. I'm used to bigger cars, currently run a Lexus RX450H, so the Model S wouldn't be too much of a difference. I must say having driven the Model S around Kenilworth last month I didn't really notice the size, even around some of the faster twisties. I do have reservations about some of our local parking bays though, especially those at B&Q, as they appear to be the smallest north of Watford. I'm just going to ave to learn to park further from the doors.

Hi,
We're in Cannock, Staffs
Wife and I adopted a little Renault Zoe EV last March and she has turned out to be a beautiful little electric car but we feel the range at 80 - 110miles is not quite enough as we regularly visit our daughter in Plymouth some 230miles away. The present charging infrastructure has proved to be very unreliable.
Wife thinks the model S would be a little impracticable when parking in the local supermarket car parks so we will eagerly await the model E as a replacement for our Zoe in 2016 :) :) .

- - - Updated - - -

New shop coming to Birmingham soon, not too far from Doncaster!

Hi from Doncaster South Yorks no car on order due to the fact i cant afford it but maybe one day 2nd hand or Gen3 car

Missed out on the sheffield and leeds show events hopefully get chance to see one another time or may have to make a special trip to tampa or orlando when out in Florida in October xxx

Yeah the Birmingham store has a job going for the same as what I do now but they want a qualification and someone who can drive a van and 20 foot trailer which I cant unless I train and pass my test for. There are other jobs but 4 hours travel everyday when your married and have an 9 week old, dont think the wife would be very happy

Anyone else in West Mids waiting for UK delivery?

Tried out a 60 end of March and have ordered 2no 85S's as a Company purchase due to the tax right offs, could have had for August delivery but settled for September so new registration. Cannot wait to get and is honestly the first time have settled on an extended order period.

We are based in Rugby/Walsall so Birmingham branch ideal for us.

Sorry Scott that yeah was for Steve saying new store in Birmingham.
I currently work for Vauxhall but we dont sell the ampera at my dealer

Haha, yeah, sorry my fault. however, since the post I have it from a Tesla employee (last Thursday) that they haven't signed anything for a site yet, she went on to say that she's not even sure they have found/decided on a site yet.. the same goes for Bristol.

Anyone else in the West Country waiting for an S. I think eventually we will need a Supercharger around Exeter Area to enable owners from London and Midlands areas to be able to travel to the West Country and return. Just had my garage wired ready for charging.

Anyone else in the West Country waiting for an S. I think eventually we will need a Supercharger around Exeter Area to enable owners from London and Midlands areas to be able to travel to the West Country and return. Just had my garage wired ready for charging.

Who did your charging point as I have been messed about for 2 months to get 7kW installed at home & 22kW at work.

Looked at my dashboard today, as one does everyday, and surprise, surprise, my car is being built. I wonder how many weeks it takes, from being built to collecting in London.
Anyone have a fairly accurate time for this?.