Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NY area meetup..... Saturday june 7th, 2014 @ 11am

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,
Our next Tesla Meet and Greet will be Saturday June 7th at 11am at the Carmel Firehouse in Carmel, NY. All Tesla owners are invited to come up and spend some time meeting and greeting others and checking out each others rides.
The address is:
94 Gleneida Ave
Carmel NY, 10512

There will be a BBQ as well for all that show. All we are asking is for a donation to the Firehouse to help offset some of our costs. Any donations will be greatly appreciated.
Hope to see you all out there, remember this is a family friendly event so bring the kids out. They can see our toys while we get to see yours.
Thanks and have a great day.
Lou M.
Carmel Fire Department
Badge #873

26157_382943604932_7951244_n.jpg

I hope you get a good turn out. I would love to come, but won't be able to as I am 6 hours away. I am not sure what turn out you will get, as there is a sociability run in WV that weekend as well. Maybe bunch of tesla owners are going to that? Maybe not?!. Maybe one day when I am in NY, I'll try to come by your place, would love to check out your firehouse.

Thanks, I am hoping for a good turnout. I even thought that the lure of FREE BBQ would bring people. We'll see. I should have been more specific on the original post. ALL FOOD and drinks are free. All we are asking is for any donation you are willing to give big or small, all proceeds will go back into the department. As for coming up FireLT, whenever you are in the area you have an open invite my brother.