Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my car on Thursday and you know the rest -- I love it. It's an amazing feeling to actually have it after all the waiting. And kudos to the Costa Mesa team for a great job prepping the car. Now off to enjoy it!

Attachments

• IMG_6795.JPG
    IMG_6795.JPG
    915.7 KB · Views: 1,072
Needs 21" Grey wheels.

There's something about brown with shiny bits and wheels sparkling that is continually visually satisfying. Grey on grey is pretty, grey wheels are interesting, but the aluminum and chrome on brown just gets to people's visual cortex in a different way. Many people who don't even know it's a Tesla or what a Tesla is, come up to me and tell me it is such a beautiful car. My wife and I still feel that way after 19 months and 43,000 miles.

Home sm.jpg

Picked up my car on Thursday and you know the rest -- I love it. It's an amazing feeling to actually have it after all the waiting. And kudos to the Costa Mesa team for a great job prepping the car. Now off to enjoy it!

Congratulations! I order the almost the same config. At this moment the car is in production, and then waiting for 6 weeks to ship it to Europe.
Enjoy it!

Oooo. I am so jealous. Mine is due also at Costa Mesa on May 31. And not that luscious brown, but just pain old Pearl White. Actually, I love all of the colors.

S85| Vin 40530| Pano roof| Tech Package| Dual chargers/HPWC| Pearl White/Tan Interior| Parcel shelf/Center Console on order/Order date 3/31/2014