Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor GetYourWheels - Avant Garde Wheels for the Tesla Model S!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

GetYourWheels

Global Vendor
Hi All,
New to the forum here, I recently helped out a member of this forum order a set of 20" M310s for his Model S.
He is a member of the forum and thought I could be of service to you guys here.

Here are some photos of the Tesla Model S with Avant Garde wheels installed, just one of the many brands we carry here at GetYourWheels.com

M310
Available in 19" 20" and 22" Fitments!

22x9 22x10.5 Hyper Silver M310
m310-hypersilver-tesla-model-s-side.jpg

_DSC7826.jpg

_DSC7835.jpg

22x9 22x10.5 Matte Black M310s
m310-matteblack-tesla-model-s-side.jpg

_DSC7938.jpg

_DSC7948.jpg

_DSC7953.jpg

DSC03905.JPG

M510
Available in 19" 20" and 21"
Custom offsets and custom finishes available!

20x8.5 20x10 Satin Machined Silver M510s
m510-satinsilver-tesla-model-s-side.jpg

m510-satinsilver-tesla-model-s-sidefront.jpg

m510-satinsilver-tesla-model-s-siderear.jpg

20x8.5 20x10 Powdercoated Gunmetal M510s
photo%201.JPG

photo%203.JPG

photo%204.JPG

Also available in Tesla fitment is the M590!
I have these available in 19" 20" and 21"!
I have a Model S coming in next month for an install of the 21", and I will post photos as soon as they are available!

Installed! 21x9 21x10.5 M590s in Brushed Stainless
10417663_873346629347650_4157668921986033318_n.jpg

Brand new style that just arrived, the M580!
19" and 20" sizes are in stock and ready to start production now!

m580-1-introduction.jpg

m580-detail-1.jpg

m580-detail-7.jpg

m580-detail-4.jpg

Avant Garde has a Bespoke Program, where they can refinish any of their wheels for you in some very unique custom finishes for an additional cost.
Finishes are categorized Level 1-3 depending on cost.

Here are just a few popular examples:

M590 in Level III Brushed Gunmetal, hand brushed and painted with gunmetal clearcoat
kZxRy8q.jpg

8G82Bmb.jpg

oVcYthZ.jpg

2fHKgT7.jpg

Level III Brushed Stainless - Brushed with a light tinted clearcoat
kMKve0k.jpg

EdOigOZ.jpg

4xi1kFz.jpg

Level III Matte Antique Bronze, hand polished then painted with bronze clearccoat
vDYSVq4.jpg

2sKqmWW.jpg

whJ0l49.jpg

10426830676_14b795c592_b.jpg

Level I Textured Gunmetal, Gloss Metallic Gunmetal, Gloss Metallic Silver
We can do any standard powdercoat finish!
6TrERun.jpg

Level III Titanium
Black Basecoat with Several layers of tinted clear, think black chrome

3MCQDEf.jpg

za8PPWS.jpg

pR2wb89.jpg

jmtvMCY.jpg

Bespoke III Brushed Matte Antique Bronze
media

media

media

media

Bespoke III 2 Toned M510 - Brushed Faces, Bronze Windows, Matte Clearcoat
G7fBDXA.jpg

Picbj9A.jpg

Bespoke I Gloss Bronze Burst
QctAgcC.jpg

Many other options available as well! I'll keep this thread updated on a daily basis!
hpndkO9.jpg

Visit the Customer Gallery here for the full sets from these photoshoots!

Please contact me at [email protected] or call 562-219-2525 with any questions or inquiries.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Get your wheels rocks!

I had been searching extensively for months to find the right 20" wheels to fit my MS 60 and the forums were very helpful. Trying to figure out the right wheel configuration and tire size is critical, since Tesla won't supply alternative configurations. After months of research I picked the 20" Avante Garde M310's in matte black. I called Jason at Get Your Wheels after searching all over the web. He was incredibly helpful and I had my wheels delivered in a few days and installed at a local tire shop. If your looking for a great value, these wheels are perfect. I chose a staggered setup 20" x8.5 fronts and 20x10" rear with Hankook Ventus Noble S1 all season tires. 275x35 rear and 245x40 front tires. The performance is much better than the standard goodyears. Better handling and road feel. Total cost with install and a new set of tmps sensors was about $3k.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's one a few more...
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6,555
I had been searching extensively for months to find the right 20" wheels to fit my MS 60 and the forums were very helpful. Trying to figure out the right wheel configuration and tire size is critical, since Tesla won't supply alternative configurations. After months of research I picked the 20" Avante Garde M310's in matte black. I called Jason at Get Your Wheels after searching all over the web. He was incredibly helpful and I had my wheels delivered in a few days and installed at a local tire shop. If your looking for a great value, these wheels are perfect. I chose a staggered setup 20" x8.5 fronts and 20x10" rear with Hankook Ventus Noble S1 all season tires. 275x35 rear and 245x40 front tires. The performance is much better than the standard goodyears. Better handling and road feel. Total cost with install and a new set of tmps sensors was about $3k.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's one a few more...View attachment 48769

Thanks for the kind words and support Keith!
Looking forward to helping out other Teslas from the board!

I just so happened to get all of the most popular Bespoke 3 finishes in at the same time last week, and I know many people have been wanting to see the finishes side by side so here they are!

hxm8voY.jpg

O8MKeWg.jpg

AOMD4HY.jpg

Top Row, left to right: Brushed Grigio/Gunmetal, Brushed Stainless/Light Tint, Brushed Gloss Clear
Bottom Row: Brushed Matte Antique Bronze, Matte Antique Bronze

I just so happened to get all of the most popular Bespoke 3 finishes in at the same time last week, and I know many people have been wanting to see the finishes side by side so here they are!

hxm8voY.jpg

O8MKeWg.jpg

AOMD4HY.jpg

Top Row, left to right: Brushed Grigio/Gunmetal, Brushed Stainless/Light Tint, Brushed Gloss Clear
Bottom Row: Brushed Matte Antique Bronze, Matte Antique Bronze

I dare somebody to buy one of each and mount them (5th as a spare that gets rotated in).

Who would like to see a one of a kind finish?!

Brushed Nickle world premier!
1. Strip
2. Nickle plate
3. Hand brush
4. Black chrome plate
5. Hand brushed again
6. Clear coated

gR7yu8A.jpg

JJP1cbz.jpg

LGWDpZ6.jpg

This one sample wheel took over 2 months to do, this finish is not available as an option. It was only ordered to show possibilities!

For those of you who want/love bronze wheels, but cant decide which option to go with, this post is for you!

New finish!
Bespoke 3 Polished Liquid Bronze:
wsUo4br.jpg

x1GHE3Z.jpg

5Jpdz90.jpg

From the top going clockwise:
Polished Liquid Bronze M580s
Matte Antique Bronze M510s
Brushed Gloss Antique Bronze M590s
Brushed Matte Antique Bronze M590s

Other Angles:
rvkXIak.jpg