Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Opinions of value please

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would like to get your opinions of what this car should sell for.
'08 Metallic Black, 800 miles, excellent condition, carbon fiber hardtop, Bluetooth-Sat radio-Nav, Premium Sound, Tesla Floor Mats, mobile connector, upgraded leather. Serial a bit below 150.
Thanks in advance.

The waiting list is getting pretty short, so prospective buyers have to weigh getting your car today against getting a brand new one in a few months.

Based on that, I'm thinking you're in the $85,000 range, maybe a little more if yours is specced out exactly the way someone wants it.

-Ryan

Rhart,

Did you look fully in the section "Tesla for Sale"? It lists off cars sold on EBay and Craig's list. Sometimes the final sale is listed and you can also followeach car's sales history in Ebay.

Typically they sell for 10 percent of new. Now with only a 10 week delivery time, new buyers will wait to get exactly what they want and get the 7.5K Fed discount.

Shipping will also be a consideration.

Last edited:
There was two sold recently for ~95k. They were listed on Ebay for 100k+ multiple times with no bids. After a while the sellers took offers. I see the price continuing to fall, especially after Tesla ramps up production.

Maybe it's just me, but I think location of the vehcile is important. For a buyer in the Midwest, shipping would be expensive... But availability of a used Roadster is nill. i think there are about 3 in Ohio.