Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm driving a model S P85+ since januari 2014and like to share some experiences.
First of all: I'm really statisfied with my S.
But the main thing I want to bring under attention is the service provided by Tesla, and especially the srevice in Amsterdam:

My contact at Tesla Amsterdan is Machiel and he's a perfect symbol for Tesla service:
in the few times I spoke and met him he's not only doing a fabulous job but he manages to give you a perfect customer feeling!

First I had al question about some noise in my S and this resulted in a new motor. The car was brought to Amsterdam to do the investigation I got another S for use and in the evening Machiel brought my S back to me at my homeadress!! Even that is was late and after businesshours he took all the time to answer all my questions!
We made an appointment for the change of the engine and that day Machiel cam to collect my S and brought me an spar S. But even more enjoying was the fact that the noticed one of my wheels wasn't properly mounted(change from winter to summer!) Because of this the bolts and even my brakes were damaged!! In the evening he returned my S and took the replacement S with him.

Under service/coulance everything was fixed!!!

Yesterday I had a flat tire. I had some problem contacting Tesla Roadservice(becuase of a telephone misfunction) so finally I contacted Amsterdam. Marlou helped me wonderfull. They picked up my S and in the evening I was first called by Machiel(I wasn't able te answer his call) and later by Tesla Amsterdam: they delivered my S at the place where I was!!

This is wat I cal SERVICE.(with a capital S)
My compliments