Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All Weather Mats only $200 full set at the Tesla Store

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agree on that it's a good deal. I got mine a few weeks ago, turned them over and what do you know - they're manufactured by WeatherTech! The only difference is that they have the Teslo nameplate on the front instead of WT.

I ended up getting the interior mats as well as the trunk, footwell and frunk mats. All look great (if you like the weather tech look) and are very durable.

Adam

Along the same lines I had ordered a set of mats from the Mat Depot as I changed the color of my car I needed to exchange them for black ones.
I get an email saying Lloyds (the manufacturer) will refund 50% in a credit if I return these ones.

The Mat Depot will not accept returns
Guess I should of read the return policy and ordered from Amazon

Claims and Returns mat depot does not accept any returns of merchandise, without verification of a manufacturing defect or error.

So anyone in the market for a full set of mats Euro Grey $125.00 Incl Shipping

Retail $161.80

Tesla Tap Link
http://teslatap.com/modifications/rear-floor-carpet-mat/

I'm going to get carpet mats for the interior, but the quality of these WeatherTech items is really great. I got the trunk liner and it's been fantastic. Really great feel to it, and easy to clean. Good stuff. The interior mats are a great option for wet/snowy areas, for sure.

I love these WeatherTech mats and have used them in my cars for years now. They are great for keeping snow/slush from running off the sides as it would with conventional rubber mats and ruining the carpet with salt stains.

I'm curious though... I take mine out in the summer and use a nice set of Lloyd's carpet mats. I just think the carpets look and feel nicer. Do others with the WeatherTech mats take them out in summer or do you use them all year?

I'm curious though... I take mine out in the summer and use a nice set of Lloyd's carpet mats. I just think the carpets look and feel nicer. Do others with the WeatherTech mats take them out in summer or do you use them all year?

Historically I have keep them in and plan to do so with the Model S. Even in the arid Seattle summer weather dirt and kid stuff always gets in the car and the all weather mats are easier to clean and maintain.

I have the all weather mats from Tesla. I put them in before the winter and they worked great and fit perfectly. I need to take the mats out and clean them as they are very dirty from the winter. I was wondering if it is a good idea to spray it with something to keep it water proof. Not sure if this will be helpful or not. Any thoughts?

I love these WeatherTech mats and have used them in my cars for years now. They are great for keeping snow/slush from running off the sides as it would with conventional rubber mats and ruining the carpet with salt stains.

I use them all winter and spring which has rain and snow to be fairly messy. We tend to have fairly dry summers and I do prefer the more "luxurious" carpet mats half the year.

I wish someone would make an "all weather" mat for the area between the front seats. Thats the only carpeted area in my car right now with full all-weather mats everywhere else (which is good since its rained non-stop since I took delivery!). And please don't recommend the silly priced yacht floor. Just something I can drop in so I don't worry about carpet.

I wish someone would make an "all weather" mat for the area between the front seats. Thats the only carpeted area in my car right now with full all-weather mats everywhere else (which is good since its rained non-stop since I took delivery!). And please don't recommend the silly priced yacht floor. Just something I can drop in so I don't worry about carpet.

I can't imagine how you'd get that area dirty. An "all weather" mat suggests you're bringing weather related snow slush into the car and then into the center console area. Having said that, I'd suggest getting a piece of rubber carpet liner and trimming to fit. Most hardware stores (Lowes. Home Depot etc.) sell this stuff by the foot on rolls.