Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I wanted a little more of a "stealth" look

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
matte gunmetal wrap, de-chrome with matte black, carbon fiber trim (mirror bodies, top section of front grill, and rear diffuser), red accents, and staggered matte black 20" rims
side.JPG
3-quarter front.JPG
front.JPG
front T.JPG
mirror.JPG
back.JPG
back T.JPG
wheel.JPG

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by GDH viewpost-right.png
Red trimmings isn't very "stealthy"
Like the wrap though.

it came with the red brake calipers, so I decided to add a few more touches of red to continue that color scheme

- - - Updated - - -

You paid someone to do this to your car?

when I was at the Design Center in Hawthorne recently, at one point there were 10 people surrounding the car, taking pictures, all saying how great it looks ... I value Tesla designers' opinions more than yours

Love that the nose cone is identical in color to the body. I think the nose cone should be the same color as the body. The glossy black just doesn't do it for me. If I could get it painted MC red, I would. Once I get mine in June, I will be wrapping it with either CF or maybe matte black. Awesome wrap job.

I value Tesla designers' opinions more than yours

Everyone settle. It's not a contest. All that matters is that each of us is happy with our own car. Not the Tesla designers. Not the other people on the forum.

- - - Updated - - -

To the OP ... though if you're going to post pics on a public forum, you need a thicker skin and not get defensive. You have to expect not everyone will love the car. As long as YOU are happy, that's all that matters.

Overall a neat look, there's something about the red calipers that bug me though on it, not even sure I can explain why. I'm also not sure about the nose, maybe it would grow on me, but for now I prefer the black. I do love the carbon fibre accents replacing the chrome though, and the red logos really look sharp!