Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Note, you can search for permits here: City of Atlanta, Georgia

Word on the street is it's going to be in Atlantic Station, along with a big expansion of their charging facilities there (so there will be lots of L2 overflow if the SCs are ever full). I've been searching building permits under the 30363 zip code (Atlantic Station has its own zip code) and under Tesla for the permit name. Nothing yet!

I was at the Marietta store yesterday and one of the associates there said that the SCs will be installed in the Atlantic Station garage on P1. Possibly in the same bay as the new Chargepoint stalls, but he was not certain. The first 2 hours are free parking in the garage so no need to get validated. He thinks work will begin in June, but no inside scoop on that.

I was at the Marietta store yesterday and one of the associates there said that the SCs will be installed in the Atlantic Station garage on P1. Possibly in the same bay as the new Chargepoint stalls, but he was not certain. The first 2 hours are free parking in the garage so no need to get validated. He thinks work will begin in June, but no inside scoop on that.

Supposed to be on P2 due to the weight of the equipment. We're still waiting for the permit to pop up.

Does anyone know where in the garage? That garage is so stupidly large. I couldn't find the J1772s in the garage the other day. Just parked at the above ground ones.

The location of the new Chargepoint chargers is precisely described, by yours truly, in the Plugshare listing. I don't know how to make it any clearer, considering that it's a maze down there if you go in the wrong entrance. THE KEY: use the Market Street entrance!

Yes, Atlantic Station was permitted on Friday. Someone (likely airj1012) should have details posted here this afternoon.

Nope, no details from me. Permit is filed isn't the same thing as approved in my eyes. Not sure how long it will take to go through that process but with the holiday weekend arriving and past "performance" as any indication, I don't think it'll go quickly. Hope they prove me wrong!