Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

? Mealer American Motors ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SOme great digging TEG. I hope some of the mainstream (if not greenstream) press puts your findings into bright daylight,

www.betterconstructed.com

mealercompanies.com

A few things we should all know and live by…

Mealer American Motors Corporation will become the springboard for USA manufacturing and the driving force behind the resurrection of the US economy.

Follow the links to learn more about the 3R.

What does Mealer Companies LLC and subsidiary, Mealer American Motors Corporation do? We build non-fossil fueled, non ‘EV’ automotive transportation, full sized and full powered for the way Americans drive. We build a home power source. These products are mostly interchangeable… Read over this basic WordPress site to gain a bit more information and rest assured, we are here to stay.

NOTE: What you will not find on this Word-press Site are details about our Flagship Vehicle’s “PATENTED proprietary engine Sequential Turbo Shaft (STS) power source”. We’re just not that dumb and expect those of you who have a bit of business sense to feel the same way. Our Bridge Vehicle that will be manufactured prior to our FV, is a simple 50-70 MPG (gas-diesel), 7 speed, Full Sized, Full Powered Sedan driven by MealerAMC engines, modifed for maximum HP. We have the BV ready for full manufacture and expect a great debut in the next year or so… With our Flagship Vehicle being unveiled next year and manufactured within three to five years.

We are an immediately viable solution for air pollution and the answer to the world’s dependency on crude oil, which has crippled free nations while supporting a network of global terrorists.

USA Manufacturing equates to American jobs which means security, strength and a solid future.

When the USA prospers, the world prospers. This is proven time and time again.
The New American Era is really a solid repeat of the American Industrial Revolution, with a Green Energy Twist to it.

Our non-fossil fuel, non-EV is the easy part…
The home power source they provide is already a done deal… We are ready to go.

Allow me to lead the way, inspiring US labor and future USA based manufacturing businesses throughout America. The development of ‘all things Mealer Companies’, has become a Cause much larger than just investors gaining ’huge amounts of wealth’ through the company…

With over 400 Pre-Mfg Sales of our Bridge Vehicle accounted for without our Venture Capital agreements in place, we have a solid future spelled out in front of us.

Mealer Companies is the proverbial line in the sand…

JL MEALER

So they have pre-sold 400 units of their (polluting) gas-diesel "Bridge Vehicle" sedan that will be ready "in a year or so" putting them on their way to making a non fossil fuel, non EV, "Sequential Turbo Shaft power source” that goes in the car but gets it's power from the home?

Go USA!

From vfx' quoted article:
We have the BV ready for full manufacture and expect a great debut in the next year or so… With our Flagship Vehicle being unveiled next year and manufactured within three to five years.

We are an immediately viable solution for air pollution...

Doesn't the last sentence contradict the previous 2? I don't understand how something can be immediately viable which is not immediately available.

MEALER COMPANIES- Let's think for a minute here...

"We are an immediately viable solution for air pollution and the answer to the world’s dependency on crude oil, which has crippled free nations while supporting a network of global terrorists."

When put into context with the entire description explains that the solution for air pollution is immediately viable with the MEALER AUTOMOBILE versus the lack thereof from EVs which are not immediate and definately not viable for solving air pollution (due to the power needed from the grid to recharge the purely Electric Vehicles), AND the MEALER is the only answer to the world's dependency on crude oil.

The BV pollutes less per vehicle than the EV which charges via the grid, but it is a hybrid of sorts and is simply the Bridge Vehicle to the FV. The MEALER BV will run on kitchen grease as well as diesel and bio diesel, or if you're so inclined, you can add a cup of Wesson Oil to a gallon of gasoline and take that vehicle over 100 miles.

I think in this case "immediately available" means "send money now"

We don't expect you to believe it until you see it, and that's fine with us. We don't want your money now, but we will be taking orders hopefully within the next several months. The economy has greatly slowed our date to kick things off.

Just think... You can charge Tesla's best vehicle off of the MEALER power plant while they sit side-by-side in the garage or on the end of the Tesla's travel-range.

Perhaps the Tesla can trailer a MEALER around so it may recharge itself?
Or visa-versa and the MEALER can tow a Tesla just in case someone wants an all-electric car around.

We are hoping that one day soon, Tesla will use the MEALER-STS power system as onboard recharging units for their cars.

JL Mealer
Mealer Companies LLC
http://mealercompanies.com

... put into context with the entire description explains that the solution for air pollution is immediately viable with the MEALER AUTOMOBILE versus the lack thereof from EVs which are not immediate and definately not viable for solving air pollution (due to the power needed from the grid to recharge the purely Electric Vehicles), AND the MEALER is the only answer to the world's dependency on crude oil.

So my Electric Car that I bought this year that runs off of 40 percent Hydro Power and 30 percent Natural Gas and 20 percent Nukes is not an answer? :frown:

We don't expect you to believe it until you see it, and that's fine with us. We don't want your money now, but we will be taking orders hopefully within the next several months. ...
JL Mealer
Mealer Companies LLC
AutoblogGreen
Traitor says what?
So they have pre-sold 400 units of their (polluting) gas-diesel Wesson Oil"Bridge Vehicle" sedan that will be ready "in a year or so" putting them on their way to making a non fossil fuel, non EV, "Sequential Turbo Shaft power source” that goes in the car but gets it's power from the home?

Go USA!

MEALER COMPANIES- Let's think for a minute here...

REPLY TO vfx...

Grid power from hydro is great (but the Enviro-Statist like to claim the dams kill desrt cockroaches or something.... The Dems will ban dams as soon as they can make a deal with someone that loves the Sierra Club or some other Eco-Nazi group. Dams hydroelectric is the best source of US electrical power bar none... Until the MEALER-STS and our automobile.

Grid power from nuclear plants is non-polluting except for the tons of spent nuclear fuel and contaminates in water runoff into groundwater. But all in all, I have no other issues with nucler power plants. Once the American people kick the Dems out of power and build nuke plants, we could put a lot of people to work, build more houses and businesses to support the contruction teams... Life would be smoother for all of us.

One message I was trying to get across is that the MEALER will re-charge a Tesla and therefore the Tesla does not need grid power. Prior tothe tesla suggestion, I was discussing the MEALER maintaining it's own power source as an automobile and thus making it the only viable automobile that does not use grid power, nor terrorist funding OPEC oil.

Sure, sure.. the fossil fuel buffs can lay claim to more USA oil underground than Saudi oil (if we drill).. But Texas Oil owns most of those oil rights as well as 50% of OPEC, so who really wins?
Personally, I like gas and diesel powered cars. Anyone with a functioning brain knows Al Gore is full of himself and his man-made global warming scam is nothing more than a scam. More facts against it than for it.

Smog filled skies are ugly none-the-less and the MEALER hopes to lease our technolgy to Tesla so we can kill the grid power supplying conglomerates.

BY THE WAY.. What EV did you buy? And Congrats!

slide040.gif

Not a bad idea for charging your EV!

My moderator friend... that is not a bad idea and every evening following a sunny day, you can drive your car until the batteries discharge. Good for southwestern and other sunny parts of the USA (and wherever sunshine may be found) but not so good for rainy and cloud covered Great Britain EV owners.

I am not knocking EVs in the least. Nor solar or hydro electricity. I really don't have a problem with dirty coal plants once we have filtered the acid rain causing smoke stacks. CO2 feeds plants, so we all know Al Gore is full of himself and gasoline is not really an issue except it funds terrorists who in turn want to kill off the civilized world and all of us infidels.
Popular Technology.net: Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is Not Pollution

Besides that arguement.. The MEALER will provide power to your entire home, it will charge your EV on cloudy days, and we hope to lease companies such as Tesla the technology that will enable them to provide a continuous power source for their cars.

Capiche? We are on the same side.

JL Mealer
Mealer Companies LLC
America's Next Major Automaker
& Green Power Device Supplier

Ahhh. the power source...

I'm a bit lost. If Mealer vehicles are not powered by electricity or fossil fuels where does the energy come from? God?

Hey qwk.
Not so quick. But you're right... All things come from the Creator (even if you happen to believe the Big Bang Theory, because the Creator or originator of the bang would have originated the bang which started it all and the amount of influence the Creator/Originator has over all things is up to your own faith...) Einstein and scientists cover this as the God factor.

So concludes my teachings on creation, faith and religion.

The MEALER power source is our own power/storage/re-powered / re-stored and reusable power source/device/chassis.... You'd fully comprehend in a minute if I explained it. My own non disclosure contract stops me right here.

The MEALER-STS along with a few other patent protected engine/chassis system components allows us to create enough of a power source so as to have a fairly continuous supply of usable maintainable power.
No. It is not perpetual.

Once we are fully funded, ask to tour the first mfg plant and I will show you what this is all about.

We're on the same side, so don't get bent out of shape because I am limited on what I may explain about the MEALER right now. What investing we have- thus far- would be pulled.

JL Mealer
Mealer Companies LLC
America's Next Major Automaker
& Green Power Device Supplier

My moderator friend... that is not a bad idea and every evening following a sunny day, you can drive your car until the batteries discharge. Good for southwestern and other sunny parts of the USA (and wherever sunshine may be found) but not so good for rainy and cloud covered Great Britain EV owners.

Wrong. Take a look at UK annual solar incidence and run the numbers, factor in a small wind turbine for stormy days and get a bank of low tech batteries so that you are not limited to "every evening".

Besides, we should be moving towards continental grids, so that Arizona or in our case Spain can have a new export industry.

To borrow another couple of slides:

slide035.gif

slide034.gif

I am not knocking EVs in the least. Nor solar or hydro electricity. I really don't have a problem with dirty coal plants once we have filtered the acid rain causing smoke stacks. CO2 feeds plants, so we all know Al Gore is full of himself and gasoline is not really an issue except it funds terrorists who in turn want to kill off the civilized world and all of us infidels.
Popular Technology.net: Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is Not Pollution

Now we are getting to the point. Links to right wing sites masquerading as technology blogs. CO2 may well feed plants. What if there is more of it than can be absorbed? What does it do...? Many otherwise harmless chemicals become poisons in sufficient quantities.

Besides that arguement.. The MEALER will provide power to your entire home, it will charge your EV on cloudy days, and we hope to lease companies such as Tesla the technology that will enable them to provide a continuous power source for their cars.

Perhaps you might explain what this "sequential turboshaft engine" is then. Until then you are going to get short shrift around here. I know gas turbines will run on pretty much any combustible fuel, but I've yet to see one running on snake oil.

The only things we agree upon are US based energy and smog free skies.

Eco groups like the Sierra club are for new Hydroelectric power and Windmills given that building Dirty Coal and Nuke generating plants that kill far more wildlife.

Your concept is indeed intriguing. What are your public patent numbers?

Perhaps Mealer should just remain quiet until things CAN be explained? Right now the company sounds like it's selling snake-oil, and silly posts about the creator don't exactly help.
I fully agree.
I love it how he makes this a bi-partisan thing, blaming things on Al Gore. I'm willing to bet if Gore ran this country for the last eight years, there would be far more electric vehicles on the road today.

As for the smog comment; refinerys are one of the biggest commercial polluters. In addition to co2 there are many toxic chemicals released during both the refining and using fossil fuels for energy processes. He conveniently left that part out.

Nice off-grid power set up

Wrong. Take a look at UK annual solar incidence and run the numbers, factor in a small wind turbine for stormy days and get a bank of low tech batteries so that you are not limited to "every evening".

Besides, we should be moving towards continental grids, so that Arizona or in our case Spain can have a new export industry.

To borrow another couple of slides:

slide035.gif

slide034.gif

That's a nice set-up. Wind is the key esp on cloudy days.. Besides, if we could get past the light spectrum issues solar could work on cloudy days.

Now we are getting to the point. Links to right wing sites masquerading as technology blogs. CO2 may well feed plants. What if there is more of it than can be absorbed? What does it do...? Many otherwise harmless chemicals become poisons in sufficient quantities.
Okay.. I just grabbed this CO2 site quickly and hit the same wite you just quoted. We really can;t put an exact finger on CO2 dangers if any exist... It is pure speculation. We also don't know whether this solar cycle 24 is going to throw something at Earth that humans have ever experienced before.

Perhaps you might explain what this "sequential turboshaft engine" is then. Until then you are going to get short shrift around here. I know gas turbines will run on pretty much any combustible fuel, but I've yet to see one running on snake oil.

The STS on the MEALER-STS engine description is more or less something to throw off intelligent engineers who patent protection cannot deter... I am not here to argue with you. Do you feel threatened?
Such as in China, etc.