Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Tesla Vanity Plate, Bumper Sticker or Sign?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know a lot of Tesla owners are passionate about their cars. This probably has resulted in a LOT of great vanity license plates, bumper stickers and probably even a few signs on Teslas too.

You have already shown everyone in your town your custom message, here's your chance to show your message to Tesla Motors Club readers.

Please upload a picture of your custom message on your Tesla. Who know, you may inspire someone with your message.

Thanks.

gallons-of-light.jpg

For example here's a good vanity plate from the Gallons of Light commercial. Please add yours or any good ones you have pictures of.

I agree with the person in the other thread who said that there should be a sub forum on this subject. However I don't want to limit this thread to just vanity plates. People use their Tesla's to promote their favorite cause, promote their businesses etc.

So what is any sign of any type you have put on your Tesla that you want the world to know about please re-post it here.

Or if you have seen any kind of promotional sign of any type on someone else's Tesla please also post about that here.

The other thread has a lot of good discussion on what types of plates are available and where. Let's keep this thread on what people are promoting with their Teslas.

Maybe 'promoting' was a strong word. If anyone has heard of "geocaching", that's a tracking bug.

Oh, I know that symbol well, but that's the most expensive TB I've ever seen! I've logged it as "spotted on the Tesla Motors Forum". My '01 Acura MDX is also a TB, but just turned 260,000 - I'm thinking my silver TB magnetic sticker would look good on a silver Tesla, will have to wait till June to find out.... :)

...I'm thinking my silver TB magnetic sticker would look good on a silver Tesla, will have to wait till June to find out.... :)

Will a magnetic sticker stick to aluminum? I'd love to see that, and I'm even planning to be at the Albert Lea supercharger at the beginning of July and end of July on a New York and eastern Canada road trip, but unfortunately Duluth is 250 mi north. Anyway hope you last the waiting period unscathed and it will certainly be worth the wait once you receive it!!

I've considered the following two:

EFFUCHP

Would be hilarious - but unwise. Also, it'd be a weird mixed message as I donate to charities for fallen officers. (RIP for EOW)

LOL35K - I would have put that on the 3P+.