Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ModelS Colors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been waiting for someone to post pictures of the Model S in colors other than silver and white but got impatient. Anyway thought I would share;

TESLA - Model S - Exterior Colors

This is for entertainment purposes only :)

Update - July 4, 2010

Someone in the Owners Forum had mentioned a make your own color option a while ago. Work has been busy so this is the first chance I've had to put something together. Hopefully it provides a little more entertainment for everyone.

Model S - Color Maker

Last edited:
For anyone new just stumbling to this forum for the first time, the color choices here are based on Roadster colors, which may not be the case for the Model S, and also the way this mock up was colorized isn't too accurate.

Just wanting to make sure that people know the neat color picker is just to give a rough idea of what it could look like.

I thought it would be a good idea to make this clear since this thread is getting some attention.

Thanks for adding the clarification TEG, this is only meant for fun.

I tried adding a few additional colors but I'm not a graphics artist and you can certainly tell by my interpretation of Purple and Racing Green :biggrin:

"My" version of a red one:
RedS.jpg