Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Talladega - my other ride

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In case there are any race fans on here, I will be racing on May 3 at Talladega Superspeedway in the ARCA Racing Series. The race airs live on Fox Sports 1 at 11am ET. I was 4th quick in testing at Talladega this week with a speed of 183.367 mph. I was second quick in single car runs with only 1/1000 of a second keeping me from the top of the charts. Here's some video of my Blackfish car I have nicknamed "Tilly" and I taking our first laps at Talladega:

[video=vimeo;92300907]https://vimeo.com/92300907[/video]

If you don't know what Blackfish is about, here is the trailer for the film

The race was paid for mostly by Sam Simon, the co creator of The Simpsons, who has terminal cancer:

Race On at Talladega thanks to The Simpsons Co Creator| TMZ.com

Sam Simon PAYS UP and We Have Proof! | TMZ.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet! I still can't believe you don't eat meat!

Why is that so hard to believe? There are 600 million vegetarians on our planet (including many athletes). If we were one nation we would be larger than the United States, England, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand combined!

PS. Congratulations on your Model S! You are going to LOVE it!

In case there are any race fans on here, I will be racing on May 3 at Talladega Superspeedway in the ARCA Racing Series. The race airs live on Fox Sports 1 at 11am ET. I was 4th quick in testing at Talladega this week with a speed of 183.367 mph. I was second quick in single car runs with only 1/1000 of a second keeping me from the top of the charts. Here's some video of my Blackfish car I have nicknamed "Tilly" and I taking our first laps at Talladega:

[video=vimeo;92300907]https://vimeo.com/92300907[/video]

If you don't know what Blackfish is about, here is the trailer for the film

The race was paid for mostly by Sam Simon, the co creator of The Simpsons, who has terminal cancer:

Race On at Talladega thanks to The Simpsons Co Creator| TMZ.com

Sam Simon PAYS UP and We Have Proof! | TMZ.com

Leilani, thank you for challenging us.
For your relentless boldness, your passion.

Wish I could be at your race to support you in person.