Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Next OC Tesla Meet: Coffee (& Ice Cream). 4/27 2 to 4 pm

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Gang,

Sorry for not posting sooner. Work has been killing me. Plus.. had a bday, and Easter is coming up, and...

Looks like SJC won't be ready this month. Chance for end of month or early May... we'll see.

The SD group has an all EV brunch at Hometown Buffet on Saturday April 26th (see their post HERE.)

If you are available, we'll have a meet and chat on Sunday April 27th.

What: Monthly OC Tesla Meet
Where: Peets Coffee and Tea
3972 Barranca Pkwy F-2, Irvine, CA 92606 (MAP)
If you are in the mood, you can also go to Creamistry (ice cream made to order using liquid nitrogen), which is a few shops down from Peets. Warning: the prices are a bit high. And if you have a craving for food, Urban Plates is just on the opposite corner of the building from Peets.
When: Sunday April 27 at 2 pm.

Parking: There's lots of parking. We should park in the area close to where the Food Court is (Sagami, Subway, see image of map below). Usually rows of available parking.
Probably will not be any place for us to sit, so we'll more than likely need to hang out by our cars. Bring a lawn/beach chair to be more comfy. There are outside tables/seats by the Food Court, so we may be able to commandeer some of those.
Peets Barranca.jpg

In! Creamistry is good, but the waits can be long and the pricing is Tesla-quality. Urban Plates is really good too.

One concern - on a Sunday afternoon I wonder how crowded the parking lot will be and if we will be able to find enough consecutive open spaces near each other. Then again, I've never been in this shopping center on a weekend, just for weekday lunches. Maybe the first three or four members to show up can find a strip of 10 or 15 spots and triple-park across them? :tongue: