Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Daughter is having open heart surgery tommorow

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am not religious so I don't pray. I do hope that she will have a speedy recovery and wish you and your family all the best. I just cannot imagine what anxiety you are going through right now! All the best, and thank you in sharing this with us!

Blake, I have a dear friend who's daughter had two heart surgeries at only 6 months old. Now the daughter is 4 years old, she is as healthy and happy as can be. I am confident everything will go well for your daughter. She'll be fine and you and your wife will enjoy her forever to come.

Gene Rubin

Although very difficult, but please Keep positive thoughts, and everything is going to be fine. Grandchild of one of my very dear friend had the heart transplant at three months old, doing fine now after more than one year.

Mine and my family's prayers are with you and your family, especially that little angel.

I am not religious so I don't pray. I do hope that she will have a speedy recovery and wish you and your family all the best. I just cannot imagine what anxiety you are going through right now! All the best, and thank you in sharing this with us!
May little Grace grow up to become happy Tesla driver!
I wish Grace, you and your family all the best, and speedy recovery.

From the other side of the ocean.
From across the pond, wishes for Grace and your familly. Hope all will be fine and she recovers quickly.
+1.

God bless you all with faith, hope, love and good health. Prayer and hugs to sweet little Grace, so courageous of you all to bring a foster child into your lives at this time, may she have a speedy and sure recovery and may you bless each other for a long time to come.