Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slacker Radio Stops Working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone else have a problem with Slacker Radio bumping you off because "another device is using your account?" Sometimes ill be listening to a song and after it finishes it wont start playing the next one. It just stops. All my previous searches disapear and when I select Slacker Radio says the following:

"Another device is using your account. Select Slacker to login again and bump the other user."

20140417_173714.jpg

The only account I have is the one that came with the car. I'm not even sure how to access that account other then through the car. So I'm not sure what else could be connecting.

Has anyone seen this before? It's starting to happen a lot where as before it was just every once an awhile.

This happened to me for the first time today. Also, since upgrading to 5.9, songs consistently stop short after resuming when I get in the car. When I park the car, it pauses the song, as normal, and it resumes as normal when I get back in, but then the song doesn't finish before skipping to the next song.

For me it comes in waves. It will work fine for a week or two, then for several days it will require me to login every time I want to play a song. Then it will go back to being ok for a few weeks, then back to requiring a login.

Its weird... but then again, I've only had my car for 104 days and in that time I've put 13,300 miles on it. I've played Slacker almost non-stop over everyone of those miles, so maybe I hit some kind of cap in how much one driver can use it? Idk, but those are the facts.

Last edited: