Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Tesla Owner to show off their car at Earth Day Green Fair in Milford CT!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Tesla Owner and Enthusiasts,

I want to show off a Tesla at the Earth Day Green Fair in Milford, CT. Other exhibitors are SolarCity (Tesla's 'child', a solar energy company), the Regional Water Authority, Holistic Moms, an Animal Rescue Petting Zoo from Locket's Meadow in Bethany, a mini-fleet of electric and hybrid cars from Stevens Ford (I have a CMax Energi from them), students from the automotive department at Platt Technical HS and others. The Fair is just 3 hours, from 3-6pm.

I've been told that the Tesla dealership I was working with won't be able to bring a car there - and I really want a Tesla! :confused:is there anyone on this forum who would like to talk to others about their Tesla? :confused:The Fair is from 3:00pm - 6:00pm, in Milford just off the Post Road.

It would be a really, really great thing to do for this free charity event.

Date of Green Fair is Earth Day, April 22, Tues. from 3-6pm

Just out of curiosity what is the date?

The date of the Earth Day Green Fair is Tuesday, April 22, 2014, from 3:00pm - 6:00pm. It is located just off the Post Road in Milford, CT. If someone wants to come by for even part of the time, and talk to fairgoers for a while, that would be awesome.

The Green Fair is a free event; all the exhibitors are there to show off their green goods and services.

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone is interested and willing to bring their Tesla over for a while, please PM me here.

- - - Updated - - -

The event is being held at the Milford Woodruff Family YMCA, 631 Orange Street, Milford CT. 203) 878-6501 for the front desk.