Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Winter is officially over!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Doug_G

Lead Moderator
Global Moderator
Apr 2, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Never mind the equinox... this is the real deal.

Before:

Img_2745.jpg

After:

Img_2752.jpg

Yeah, I have a meeting in Montreal tomorrow, so I'll stay for the EV meet. I was thinking of dropping by the Hotel Mortagne for a bite to eat and charging, but I'm big on having fallback options - and I've needed them on more than one occasion. That would be a really great fallback - much faster in fact! Can you PM me details? Thanks!!!

then winter never came Dave...I drive mine all year round...have an appointment for the 26th to take the snows off, reinstall the summer rims & tires, and install the Carbotechs...yea (finally)!!!!!:smile::smile::smile:

It's not officially over until your Roadster is back on the road!

- - - Updated - - -

I stopped there (Hotel Mortagne) for a bite to eat and a charge last fall...nice folks and good food!

Yeah, I have a meeting in Montreal tomorrow, so I'll stay for the EV meet. I was thinking of dropping by the Hotel Mortagne for a bite to eat and charging, but I'm big on having fallback options - and I've needed them on more than one occasion. That would be a really great fallback - much faster in fact! Can you PM me details? Thanks!!!

Snow?? What's that? Now, flowers, we gots lots o' that, yup yup. :) (well... except for the "Blizzard of '96") ok, nobody from Cali, Az etc post, let Victoria have her (continued, annoying, and still fun even tho only partial truths admitted) poke at the rest of Canada