Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Subject: MA, USA: Auto Show Spring 2014 by REVO and Babson Auto Group

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

cinergi

Sep 17, 2010
MA
Event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1410678729202664/

I met Mark Muraoka when showing off my Model S at Olin College (engineering) last year. I've taken my Roadster there as well. There's an active EV research group there (Olin REVO - Research of Electrc Vehicles at Olin).

Oline -- which provides a less structured atmosphere, a single academic budget, and no tenure -- sits next to Babson (business). Together, they're putting together an event we'd like to invite the locals to. Here's the text from Facebook if you don't use it:

The Spring 2014 Auto Show is a joint event organized by Olin REVO and The Babson Auto Group.

The show is held at Babson College Trim Parking Lot and extends to Olin College.

In addition to traditional show cars (exotics, muscle cars, tuner cars, ext) a portion of the show will be dedicated to electric vehicles.

If you are a vendor interested in showcasing your product, please email [email protected].

Please pre-register here: Spring 2014 Auto Show Tickets, Babson Park - Eventbrite

General Information:

All cars, trucks, and motorcycles are permitted

Entry is free

Donations are encouraged to benefit the Olin REVO club and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

Awards will be given out for various categories

Car clubs are welcomed and can be placed together

Food will be available for purchase

Babson Auto Group: The Babson Auto Group
Olin REVO: Olin REVO - Research of Electrc Vehicles at Olin
Babson College: Babson College

Questions? [email protected]