Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lightning Green Roadster sighting on an SF street

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ecarfan

Last Saturday I was doing a 15-mile hike in San Francisco with some friends and came across this very nice Lightning Green Roadster Sport parked on a street near Noe Valley (street name withheld on purpose). Had a Handicapped parking tag hanging from the mirror. Gorgeous car. Don't see that color on a Roadster very often. Told my spouse -- who was on the hike with me -- that a Roadster was my next car. I think she's coming around to my way of thinking. We bought a Model S last December, which is "her" car. But I drive it regularly...

Lightning-Green-on-SF-street.jpg

Last edited:
Last Saturday I was doing a 15-mile hike in San Francisco with some friends and came across this very nice Lightning Green Roadster Sport parked on a street near Noe Valley (street name withheld on purpose). Had a Handicapped parking tag hanging from the mirror. Gorgeous car. Don't see that color on a Roadster very often. Told my spouse -- who was on the hike with me -- that a Roadster was my next car. I think she's coming around to my way of thinking. We bought a Model S last December, which is "her" car. But I drive it regularly...

View attachment 47262

I highly recommend a second Tesla in the family...

She was supposed to get the Model S... until we lingered on the teslamotors.com website after finalizing the order and landed on the CPO Roadster page.

And, that's how I ended up with the Model S...