Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All-Weather Model S Interior Set in Tan?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been looking around for something close to the Weather Tech rubber mats that Tesla sells, but in Tan.. I have tan interior, and think this would lighten up the cabin a little bit and make it feel roomier and make it easier to see things (esp at night) in the cabin. Not to mention the stock floor mats slide around like crazy and generally kinda suck...

Has anyone seen anything like this yet? I wonder how tan mats would look against the black carpet?

This is the closest thing I could find, but they don't look nearly as nice as the Weather Tech ones.

Last edited:
Mind posting some pics when you get them put in?
Will do. Meanwhile when you get them they're all rolled up, flattening them out until Monday's delivery:

photo.JPG

Very nice!! Okay- now you're tempting me. I can see why you got them too based off of the "activity" in the driver's and rear seat foot-wells. :smile:

The pictures look worse than it is, it looks clean. I was trying to get the mats to show up. Black mats inside a car are hard to get good shots of. In a lot of cars I would have wanted tan mats, but there's a lot of black accents (including entire dash) which is different than my last car. I'm very happy with the mats and the color.

Also note that the mats are $510 (for my set) from Tesla, $599.75 (and minus the Tesla logo) from Weathertech.

I also wrote about them a bit more here:
Tesla All Weather Mats | Tesla Living