Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Vehicle Photo Shoot!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all!

I received a response a few months ago in regards to a few samples that a few upper-leveled representatives were interested in seeing. They were immediately amazed by sheer ingenuity and design of a few previous projects that I've worked on. They asked one question, "Can we do this for Tesla as well?" I said, I'll give it a shot and send some samples in for evaluation.

I live in New Jersey and the closest gallery is in Short Hills, NJ. They offered to allow me to shoot their cars in the malls lot, but I declined because that was at the time the state banned the direct sales of Tesla vehicles and the employee's were trying to fit every person they could into the cars for test drives in order to fill as many orders as possible, before the April 1st / 15th deadlines.

I am asking owners nearest the Monmouth County district if they would be willing to participate in the photo shoot. I have not set up a Date / Time and it is more or less centered on (your) schedule. The weather here is FINALLY warming up, so hopefully we will not have any more snow that will hinder us.

VEHICLE REQUIREMENTS:

1. Model S.
  2. It can either be a 60, 85, or P85 battery pack.
  3. Each participant MUST have a different color car than the other 3.
  4. Preferred Colors: Black, Red, White, and Silver. (Other colors will be fine as well.)
  5. No visible damage that would render the car "ugly" for a lack of better words.
  6. The car must either be detailed and/or cleaned. (If you refuse to do the work yourself, I do not mind detailing it for the photo shoot.)

Not everyone needs to meet up at the same date / time, but if you would like to - that would be fine by me.

If you would like special photos taken with your car... the photographer would be more than happy at no cost to you - So bring the FAMILY!! It would make a great family portrait. :)

If interested please private message me with all questions, comment down below, or email me at [email protected].

Disclaimer: I am not selling anything.

In closing please refer to the video below that I made. It was designed and printed for a german dealership of Mini Coopers. This will allow everyone to have an understanding of what the photos will eventually be finalized into.

Thank you to all, regardless if you participate or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
I may be, please provide more details - purpose location etc???

Hello Joe D!

Thank you for your willingness to participate. I currently have about.. 10 owners who have committed to helping out. We pretty much all agreed that after April is the best because of the weather and all of that.

I can either come to you, you can come to me, or we can meet somewhere in the middle.

I will be receiving a HPWC from Tesla tomorrow or Friday. I will be installing it asap, so charging won't be a worry.

A few people want to come down from Philly because my office is 1 block from the beach and so on.

To answer your question, it is really up to you for location.

I will send you a private message and an email in regards to more information about who I am and what I do.

Once again thank you for your inquiries and hope you participate.

Update:

Date: May 21, 2014 (Wednesday)
Time: (It is your choice on the time, just let me know. I will be meeting a few people around 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM, but you may schedule a time before or after that as well.)
Location: Hamilton Supercharger and/or Wherever it is most convenient for the owner(s). Hamilton Supercharger Map

Notes:
Tesla has very generously sent me a HPWC for all the owners to use - I am going to try and get it connected ASAP. The amperage is going to be: 80 amp 240 Volt.
My location is 07740 for those who have forgotten (2 blocks from the beach). Rather than driving to me and wasting your time only for a photo shoot, if someone would like to take a beach trip down here or to go out to dinner after the shoot, let me know because I can give some recommendations.

I will continue to update everyone, the best way to get in contact with me is to email me or if you'd like to speak to me personally, email me and ask for my phone number.

If you are new to seeing this, please send me a private message or email me at: [email protected].

Thank you.