Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Multiple posts to the same thread?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I started a thread to discuss an app called VisibleTesla. As the author of the app, I post there fairly frequently; often in responses to questions or bug reports. I try to respond to questions individually to make it easier for people to find the responses. If I post a couple of responses in succession, the forum software coalesces my posts into edits on the first post. After some time period, it stops doing that.

I understand the value of this behavior, but sometimes it can be bothersome. For example, if I post the answer to someone's question and then post that there is a new release, the post about the new release gets buried at the end of the previous post.

Is there a way around this behavior without opening up the forum to abuse? Any other tips would be appreciated.

Joe

If you post again in the same thread within 30 minutes, and no one else has posted since, your new post gets automatically merged with the previous one. The only way around this is to wait the 30 minutes. I've reduced it to 20 minutes if that helps.