Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cathedral City, California service center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
where is it? wish i knew i am leaving tomorrow for the season. have you driven to SF from palm springs? i made it down but it was close from tejon to palm desert. was hoping i could get from tejon to gilroy without going to harris ranch.

Great news. Did you get any word on the location of the SuperCharger around here? I've heard rumors of 10 & Indian Canyon, also out in Indio (which would be a shame because then the visitors to PS from LA etc. would not be able to take advantage of it)

More info: http://www.desertsun.com/story/tech...23/tesla-cathedral-city-kathy-derosa/8039547/

Cathedral City officials announced Tuesday that electric carmaker Tesla Motors will open a showroom and service center in the city in May.
Mayor Kathy DeRosa broke the news during a meeting with The Desert Sun editorial board. Pat Milos, the city's community development director, said in a subsequent phone interview, that the high-end electric carmaker will display, but not sell its all-electric models at 68-080 Perez Road.
The company is taking over the site of a former Volkswagen and Hyundai dealership, Milos said.
Desert residents will be able to order the pricey cars, and Tesla owners will be able to hook into a computer to diagnose technical problems or recharge their vehicles in 40 minutes with a supercharger, Milos said.

Updated today.
image.jpg

Cathedral city service center, gallery, and store. Opening soon. On Perez road.
:)

When the Service Center opens, just call and ask. That is probably a good idea anytime you are counting on a charge there.

Visited today. Three 80 amp chargers to west are functional today, for any tesla. The ones to the north, impounded within the gate 100 amps manager said were for Tesla Service Center only (i bet you could talk a charge ...) heres two pics. The one with the trees in background is west parking area, 80 amps. The 100 amp chargers, three also, are behind to north of service center.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know if those chargers will be available 24/7 until the supercharger is built in Indio?

Tesla Service Center number, 760-321-1188. The west 80 amps is 24/7, not sure on secured 100 amp'ers. Ask.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 124
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    856.6 KB · Views: 128
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    914.1 KB · Views: 128