Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Over 33,000 miles driven and just heard this, "Thank you lord for this experience!"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been operating the Model S as an executive sedan for 11 months and this morning I had my most memorable experience with the sweetest client yet.

Here's our story Thank you lord for this experience! Read and enjoy:

"Thank you lord for this experience!" Those were the words I heard from Ms. Alicia St. Leger. A 66 year young senior citizen living in Chicago's west loop. I picked her up this morning via Uber Black. I've been an Uber Black partner for 11 months now and this has been the most memorable reception to the Tesla Model S I've ever received. She couldn't hold back her excitement when she learned a Model S had come to pick her up for her morning commute. Screams of joy and excitement reminiscent of those of lottery winners echoed in the car on our sunny ride down Wacker Dr.

Alicia told me that she had recently recovered over a scary sickness where she didn't know what would be next for her. She then said to me, "It is so wonderful to have been given the chance at my age to experience this." I've been driving the Model S for almost 12 months now. So 33,000 miles later, the Model S's novelty has worn off on me a little bit, but this morning with Alicia reminded me how there are still millions of people for whom it has not.

Alicia followed up with me via text message to say this, "That suspension on the car was awesome lol. I feel blessed 2 have an experience with a tesla s. Omg & it made me smile."

I know that 66,000 miles from now there will still be many people like Ms. St. Leger, who have not or may never get a chance to take the next amazing step towards sustainable transportation. So please keep up with us because our mission will be to make EV transportation accessible to everyone. We're done waiting.

I have some exciting things in the works to help accelerate and spread the Tesla grin like the one Alicia had today.

Last edited by a moderator: