Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla Model S RARE hard loaded P85+ every option when ordered 7/20/2013 13k miles & rear seats!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 Tesla Model S RARE hard loaded P85+ every option when ordered 7/20/2013 13k miles & rear seats!

Extremely Rare opportunity to find a used FULLY OPTIONED
Model S P85+
Less than 13,000 miles.
Has every factory option that was available when ordered 7-20-2013
Same car today will cost you $125,000 list.

*** New Titanium Underbody Shield and Aluminum Deflector Plates installed ***

Now that Tesla is offering a lease we have decided to sell our Model S P85+. We will be leasing a new car in the next month or so and are pleased to offer you a rare chance to buy a fully loaded Tesla. To be specific, here are the exact options;

* Performance Plus
* 21" Grey Performance Plus Wheels
* 85kWh Battery
* Red Multi-Coat Exterior Color
* All Glass Panoramic Roof
* Tan Nappa Leather/Alcantara with Grey Piping
* Obeche Wood Gloss Decor Accents
* Tech Package
* Sound Studio Package
* Rear Facing Seats
* Parcel Shelf
* Supercharging
* Twin Chargers
* Rear Spoilers

Since buying this car last August I have never seen another used one with every option including the rear facing seats. We understand why also, who would want to let go of it! The only reason we are selling this car is to lease a 2014 through our business. I noted one item in the Condition Description which explains a slight wrinkle in the first 1/2" lip of the hood. No one notices it until you point it out. No other damage or paintwork has been performed on the car. Had 3 wheels touched up from curb rash. Tesla Longwood took care of this for us. They look perfect and as new. We also had a screw in the left rear tire 1,000 miles ago so both rear tires are brand new. You can have the old ones as spares. The tire shop fixed the hole successfully.

The car has a clean Carfax and Autocheck. We are the original owners since last August.

Scott Ales 407-257-5854

List Date: 4/10/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 Tesla Model S RARE hard loaded P85+ every option when ordered 7/20/2013 13k miles & rear seats!
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

9647c46e-58aa-4fe2-81e5-eef33ce8f68e2.jpg
0da568cb-6a8f-44f9-a8b3-1d5001c42e172.JPG
814a2eb2-9d79-4efa-a4cf-d166edd659052.JPG
607cde96-d485-4488-b9be-d7148246bb352.JPG
77a3fe30-36b9-4a30-9685-4bff7ad9f0c12.JPG
4e3da032-8c7a-4145-986d-fcf4d93d59ec2.JPG
e70e7248-624b-4bff-9282-bcc8e3a54e792.JPG
d906d6c3-cb20-4a03-a0dd-8b641dea2e402.JPG
60008649-b71d-407e-b8b9-6fc7713d4eb12.JPG
ba2f433e-878e-42f0-915b-7a7aa20ce5f92.JPG
3dbc5a06-8de1-4302-bfb7-d2b285c100622.JPG
58f3c1d4-e808-4c06-9d69-be9dc9a8fc602.JPG
72e2aec8-0b1e-427b-9b10-38fa532cfe982.JPG
2db44f22-694d-4608-9c47-a32d265907552.JPG
2c012dca-474b-467d-b2e6-76ee09f23c1c2.JPG
e8aecc35-3b59-414c-8de7-959f7fe0ccc62.JPG

Mobile friendly version: 2013 Tesla Model S RARE hard loaded P85+ every option when ordered 7/20/2013 13k miles & rear seats!

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Thanks for the compliments on the car and pictures. We love the car but want to free up some cash by leasing a new one. Not sure about my price but I have never seen another fully loaded car used in the market before. I'm negotiable but not by a huge amount. We got the car just before the rear heated seats and park sensors so it doesn't have those or the power folding mirrors for that matter.

Thanks for the compliments on the car and pictures. We love the car but want to free up some cash by leasing a new one. Not sure about my price but I have never seen another fully loaded car used in the market before. I'm negotiable but not by a huge amount. We got the car just before the rear heated seats and park sensors so it doesn't have those or the power folding mirrors for that matter.

Your price is about right... Usually people use Tesla's loaner purchase program as a model to buy/sell the Model S. 1% for each month owned and $1 for each mile accumulated.

Last edited:
Your price is about right... Usually people use Tesla's loaner purchase program as a model to buy/sell the Model S. 1% for each month owned and .25 for each mile accumulated.

It's been mentioned on these forums that the Tesla loaner purchase quotes use a 1% off for each month in loaner program plus $1 off for each mile.

With that said, I'm very interested in the car.

Last edited:
Just got my showroom / demo P85 model 2 weeks ago

Discounted 1% per 30-days since build PLUS $1 for each mile.

My discount was over $9,000 which was $1215 per month x 4 (since was built 4 months earlier) plus $4755 (for the 4755 miles on the car)

edited: And I still get the $7500 tax credit too

Last edited:
But the x-factor is that the loaner cars also qualify for the $7500 tax credit.

My P85+ Inventory car was optioned EXACTLY as this car for sale (except for different colors/seats/trim choice) and built in July 2013 (7/10/13).. and I paid well under the asking price not including the tax credit.

I'm not saying this car is priced too high -- it surely represents a significant discount off of current "list" price and could be a great impulse buy for someone looking for a top-end MS. And it is a stunning example in the MC Red. But if someone isn't picky about color/seat/trim choices, it might be possible to find a similar loaner car and qualify for the tax credit.

eta: Looks like my car also includes the CF Yacht floor.

After thoughtful suggestions from several of you and additional market research we decided to lower the price to $107,000. Thank you everyone for the manner in which you each respected our initial offer. Just thought I would point out the change in case it went unnoticed.

Cheers!

We have decided to offer our car on Ebay using a one day auction starting tomorrow at 1:00 pm est. The starting bid will be $100k and the reserve will be $101k. Full payment will need to be made before 5:00 pm est on Monday the 7th of May. If this requirement does not allow someone enough time they should not bid. If the car meets the reserve it will be delivered to the Longwood Florida Tesla service center on Monday at 8:30 am to provide the buyer a full inspection opportunity by Tesla at my expense. If there are any details or discrepancies with my description on Ebay that are not covered under warranty the buyer will not be required to finalize the transaction. The title is in our possession and can be conveyed that day to the buyer.

If the car does not meet or exceed the reserve of $101k or the high bidder does not meet the payment timeline, the car will be off the market for another year or possibly longer. It's kind of a fate thing, it is either meant to sell or for us to keep enjoying! This reserve price will NOT include shipping as previously offered. The car can be picked up at the Tesla Longwood service center any time after payment is made. Title will be sent via FEDX to the buyer with a tracking number supplied also the minute the car is paid for.

We understand that most people don't move this quickly and do not anticipate the car will sell with this stipulation. It's just a last effort to see if that is what the good Lord wants us to do or keep driving it!

Cheers!

But the x-factor is that the loaner cars also qualify for the $7500 tax credit.

My P85+ Inventory car was optioned EXACTLY as this car for sale (except for different colors/seats/trim choice) and built in July 2013 (7/10/13).. and I paid well under the asking price not including the tax credit.

I'm not saying this car is priced too high -- it surely represents a significant discount off of current "list" price and could be a great impulse buy for someone looking for a top-end MS. And it is a stunning example in the MC Red. But if someone isn't picky about color/seat/trim choices, it might be possible to find a similar loaner car and qualify for the tax credit.

eta: Looks like my car also includes the CF Yacht floor.

For comparison, how many miles were on your loaner car when you brought it?

So, using the loaner program, 60KW base cars will be free at 34 months and 34k miles, right? The loaner pricing works well for a car with low miles and a few months old. After a point, the numbers just don't work. Has anyone ever seen a loaner car with 14k miles and 9 months old? This would make my car worth $97k, IF they had any available today with those miles and that age or more.

Then there is the concept of several hundred different people having driven your car who knows where and how. How do you think those drivers would have treated a P85+ for 14k miles? And how many would have been driven in the salt up North?

Also, I asked a store employee how many people were on their "Loaner" wait list. She wouldn't tell me. That was the answer I expected.

Hi Scott,

Please do not take offense. I do not, in anyway, wish to suggest that you should use Tesla's formula to price your car. On the contrary, I agree with you that "After a point, the numbers just don't work." Obviously, you have a beautiful car with terrific options. In fact, it's pretty much identical to mine except for the exterior color and the trim. I do think you have priced it reasonably considering today's market. If we were in the market for a second MS, I would have considered it. Good luck with the sale and please keep us posted on your experience with the eBay sale.

Steve

I must say that I have found the discussion on this forum to be the most civilized of any I have ever participated in. That is to each person's credit. I apologize if my response was too harsh or critical, I certainly didn't mean it to be. Just wanted to present a perspective that some may not have considered.

Thanks everyone!