Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

woah, the front driver seat has a pocket in between your legs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been reading TMC for months, looking at buyers guides, reading all sorts of posts and I've never seen this mentioned before. Not to say that others haven't noticed it, but maybe it isn't as well known to everyone. There is a pocket on the front of my driver's seat, right in-between my legs towards the floor. Fits my cell phone perfectly, and maybe some spare/emergency cash? I would NEVER think to look here.

I've been reading TMC for months, looking at buyers guides, reading all sorts of posts and I've never seen this mentioned before. Not to say that others haven't noticed it, but maybe it isn't as well known to everyone. There is a pocket on the front of my driver's seat, right in-between my legs towards the floor. Fits my cell phone perfectly, and maybe some spare/emergency cash? I would NEVER think to look here.

It's well known to many people. I think only on cars with Leather IIRC.

To the OP...and new owners ---
There is a thread here entitled something like "Things You Might Not Know About Your Model S". It has a great collection of such nuggets, although its success has lessened its usefulness - too hard to read through. If I recall correctly, mention of that pouch was one of the earlier posts.

There is a thread here entitled something like "Things You Might Not Know About Your Model S". It has a great collection of such nuggets, although its success has lessened its usefulness - too hard to read through. If I recall correctly, mention of that pouch was one of the earlier posts.
Maybe someone should go through this thread and create a wiki page from all those nuggets...

Such a thing works better as a wiki than a thread.