Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Next "new" updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anybody heard of the next "new updates" coming ? - my car is being delivered in June, and was curious as to what owners have heard either from their SC or store as to what is coming next. I know that the car is constantly "evolving", but would be curious as to what the upcoming features could be and the timing of such.

Hello fellow June delivery friend! I too am hopefully getting my Tesla in June.

I have heard it teased that they are getting closer to making Tesla ready for Apps, but I don't know if thats 6.0 close or 6.5 close. No on knows. I think 6.0 will be big though. Just when I thought they ran out of ideas they added hill delay. Pretty cool!

When I was in the process of selecting my options it was strongly hinted that I might want the parking sensors, not so much for parking as to enable future software enhancements. I took this to mean automatic distance control. For $500 it was enough to convince me. In addition when I parked my test ride in my garage those sensors came in pretty handy! Its a lot bigger than my Leaf :)

This describes me to a T (pun intended).

Also June delivery. Eagerly anticipating my VIN#. Waiting for the Tesla website to tell me to stop bugging it because I'm visiting so often.

Sorry, this is somewhat unrelated to the thread but I have to say I am so thankful I don't have months/many weeks ahead. Just a scant 12 days and Im not sure i'd want to go through that again!