Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NoCo to Winter Park

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cruising up to most of the ski mountains and back in a day are no biggie with the supercharger at Silverthorne. Last year i went to Winter Park for the weekend and was abke to trickle charge at the hotel to make even a mid winter blizzard easy peasey to traverse from Fort Collins to WP and back. This week I am planning to go up the WP for one day onky and have been researching the best way to accomplish that. i think my best bet is seemingly a brief charge at the 30A J1772 at Beau JO`s in Idaho Springs.

your thoughts/ calculations/ questions

Cruising up to most of the ski mountains and back in a day are no biggie with the supercharger at Silverthorne. Last year i went to Winter Park for the weekend and was abke to trickle charge at the hotel to make even a mid winter blizzard easy peasey to traverse from Fort Collins to WP and back. This week I am planning to go up the WP for one day onky and have been researching the best way to accomplish that. i think my best bet is seemingly a brief charge at the 30A J1772 at Beau JO`s in Idaho Springs.

your thoughts/ calculations/ questions

I think that is your best choice. I am working to get some high Amp J1772's on the east side of Boulder, but that is at least a year away. If you want to try my 80 Amp HPWC, I will be at my place in Boulder this week; PM me.