Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Add me to the list!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello All,

I drank the cool aid, did my analysis and finally orders the Model S. Thanks to this forum for all the great info.
Here is the configuration:

85 Kw
White with Tan leather
Standard suspension
Body colored roof
Tech
Dual Chargers
Parking Sensors
Fog lights
Winter
Rear Facing seats

Delivery is late May or early June. During our test drive, I fit our actual three car seats in the second row! That pretty much sealed the deal.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    878.8 KB · Views: 455
We have have the same Chicco and Britax seats as you and that also sealed the deal for us at our test drive. Only problem is the stroller doesn't fit in the frunk, plenty of space in the trunk though!

We are renting a Chevy Equinox right now and the stroller doesn't even fit in the trunk without taking it apart. The cargo space in the Tesla is unbelievable.

- - - Updated - - -

PS: Good choice on the options! If we had three we would have went with the jump seats, but sort of regretting not going for it anyway.

@ Ugliest1 - Yeah, I don't have much time lately, but I am sure I will find some to think about the car.

@MassX1317 - Thanks. I debated the options for a while. The only remaining option I seriously considered was the Pano roof. But hearing all the problems with it, and wanting to have a quieter cabin, I decided against it.

We have have the same Chicco and Britax seats as you and that also sealed the deal for us at our test drive. Only problem is the stroller doesn't fit in the frunk, plenty of space in the trunk though!

We are renting a Chevy Equinox right now and the stroller doesn't even fit in the trunk without taking it apart. The cargo space in the Tesla is unbelievable.

- - - Updated - - -

PS: Good choice on the options! If we had three we would have went with the jump seats, but sort of regretting not going for it anyway.

Thanks! Hope the kids will love the rear seat enough to sit back there daily.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow! That puts a whole new meaning to "joyride". Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum! Perhaps the three little bunnies will keep you busy enough you may not have time to think about the waiting period much.

Haha. The twins are not here yet, so plenty of time to check My Tesla status page :(

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. Got my VIN today!