Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Miles gained in 30 min. versus state of charge

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anyone aware of a plot of miles gained in 30 min. (or a different time period) versus initial state of charge?
It should be non-linear decreasing from 200 miles (?) gained in 30min at 0 soc to 0 miles gained at 100% soc.
A plot like this would help in planning long trips with multiple super charger stops.

Thanks for the link Owner. We need some more points for a plot, but with these points a rule of thumb might be with 15 to 30 % of miles left (15% to 30% of 265 miles, i.e 40 to 80 miles) one could expect to gain 150 to 125 miles in 30 min. with variations depending on influencing conditions.

Well conditions vary a lot too. On another thread we will be doing a "charge off" between my car and an A battery and providing more info.

Thanks for the link Owner. We need some more points for a plot, but with these points a rule of thumb might be with 15 to 30 % of miles left (15% to 30% of 265 miles, i.e 40 to 80 miles) one could expect to gain 150 to 125 miles in 30 min. with variations depending on influencing conditions.

My limited experience has been that it takes about 30 minutes to get to ~80% regardless of the charge level (unless you're close to 80% to start with) however, the amount of miles you gain varies.