Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery of my P85+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did testdrive the P85+ in September as one of the first in Sweden. Did order the car in the end of September. During the ten days to confirm I went from S85 all the way to a maxed out P85+... Confirmation early October. Very long wait and on 23th or March I finally got the car. delivery at the Täby mall in Stockholm, Sweden. Happy to note that the car did come with the electric mirrors and alcantra inner roof. Did not get the red calipers but actually look really good with black calipers and the gray wheels. Very happy with the car. Get ton of attention all the time. Was sitting and eating lunch and had the car parked in view. 70% of the people passing by turned heads, stopped to look etc. Funny as swedes are usually a bit reserved. Also get attention every time I park somewhere. People asking questions. I do come from being a BMW freak. My last car was a white BMW 1M, one of the funniest cars on the planet to drive. My model S is faster, got nearly as good handling, more comfortable even on 21" compared to 19" on the BMW. I never thought I would change from BMW or even less likely to a car from the US. This speaks for itself I think... P85+ is the perfect family car, grand tourer, super sportscar and supergreen car all in one... I truly recommend buying one ASAP! sure there are details that can improve like the seats, water in the brakelights etc but there are no dealbreakers... Go buy!!! Love the car!!! My wife thinks Im unfaithful out driving it... she is right I am but with a car... ;-) Did attach a couple of pictures I took by the Uppsala castle in sweden. it was before 5.9 so the car is in standard height rather than low. Did not plan the pictures but took them when driving around with the family. Planning to tint the windows dark and also use the same windows tint on the chrome to make the chrome black chrome. Will be done in 2 weeks. After that i will not do anything more on the car. ;-)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    525.6 KB · Views: 1,046
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    532.3 KB · Views: 1,028
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    607.4 KB · Views: 1,004
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    563.5 KB · Views: 1,031
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    580.3 KB · Views: 1,037
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    401.2 KB · Views: 1,031
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    692.8 KB · Views: 1,041
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    546.9 KB · Views: 1,080
Last edited:
We BMW types fall hard when we fall, don't we?

I could not agree more with the OP.

Enjoy your new girl and I can confirm that this type of cheating will not dramatically affect your marriage. However, it will have a dramatic impact on your wallet (marriage will require MS #2 for your wife).

Did show two collegues the car yesterday and took them for a short drive. They loved the looks etc etc. but i told them. wait I will show you something. They asked "is this car fast?" I just smiled and said wait and see... We got to a good place with two lanes and no traffic. Hit the pedal.... Comments from them where like "badword... this is the craziest thing i have been in", "my body hurts", "oh my head is spinning"... ha ha ha... so funny. just a straight line acceleration.

also took my old carsalesman from BMW on a drive. His latest cars was the new M5 and M550xd. He was just amazed of the feeling... He also noted all the small cool details like the display showing the lights and other details in realtime... he started asking how Tesla sells the cars etc... got a feeling he was interested in changing job... ;-)

Must say that the P85+ is crazy!! I have not been able to drive it actively on a dry and curvy road yet. I did in the weekend... WOW!!! the handling is amazing and with the heavy car the g forces are high... I have never feelt tingling in my stomach and head when driving before... Considering I did own a BMW 1M before its amazing how P85+ feels on a curvy road... I mean a really curvy and up/down kind of road... So happy I went with the P85+... the handling is just amazing... yes 5.9 and low mode... So if you like active driving there is just one model S... p85+... damn good!!!

lol Hybris it's truly fascinating how grown adults can sound like 5 year old kids on christmas eve....this car must be truly amazing! I don't dare to take it for a test-drive....because I know I will HAVE to get one if I do, no matter what :) Enjoy you car dude :)