Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sooo... Elon's road trip has no updates?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some speculation has been that they did the trip in reverse and have in fact ended it already ;) So flew to the West coast and drove in silence to East cost only starting to tweet in the last days of the trip. Would be a thought out sneaky thing to do to throw all the meeting parties off ;)

Mario, I assume you mean the other way around, that he flew to the east coast (as in NYC) and drove towards west coast (LA).

Seems plausible, however, knowing that he had
SpaceX F9v1.1 Launch w/ Dragon: CRS-3 scheduled for March 30th, which only got canceled on March 27th, I don't think he would have planned a trip that would be happening during that critical time for SpaceX. My bet is that maybe he planned the trip after the launch, and when the launch got canceled with no immediate date set for the next launch, he might have decided to get it over with the trip (knowing that people hold him for his word that he'll do it during spring break), started out from the west coast, started tweeting about it on March 30th (Talulah) and 31st, but canceled the trip due to bad weather, and just flew back home on his jet. Having his schedule cleared for the time, he decided to attend the HBO premiere of "Silicon Valley" and teach those producers some lessons about SV and the Burning Man :)