Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Enthusiast Saying Hello, Also Hoping for a Connection

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello TMC!

I'm Zack (the local Model S owners still call my Gatoreight), I've been an avid TSLA fan since day one. Much like the rest of you (owners and non owners alike), I feel like a brand ambassador, praising the company and enlightening doubters at every opportunity. I'm an investor, friend to many owners and employees, hopeful entrepreneur, and definitely a future model owner. Nice to meet everyone and long live the Model S. :biggrin:

Professionally, I am a senior designer at a public technology company. In lieu of the recent news about security breaches, and as a consequence of my Tesla obsession, our CTO has tasked me with fielding a meeting/partnership request with TSLA. If ANYONE has any inside contacts, and you would like to be part of a potentially awesome and groundbreaking project/partnership, please reach out to me!

I am thankful for Tesla and TMC's existence, for it has given me hope for humanity's future. :smile:

Have a great day -

Zack