Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cars and Coffee Dania Beach

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today's meet at the Dania Beach SC...

Robert's red wrap S
DSC02773a.jpg

DSC02778a.jpg

DSC02781a.jpg

DSC02784a.jpg

Erol and Dan at the Islamorada Fish Company afterwards
IMG_20140406_132026a.jpg

It was great to meet everyone today.
Nick, you had to say Lima didn't you? Lol as soon as I left they called me begging for help so off to Lima a few hours later.
Writing this from Lima now as I get ready to come back. Redeye is gonna suck.
Erol, hopefully I will get there on the 26th. Never know work wise what comes up especially on weekends but look forward to making it.
Sorry I bailed on lunch but good thing as I had just enough time to get ready for this trip.
Cheers,
Mark

It was great to meet everyone today.
Erol, hopefully I will get there on the 26th. Never know work wise what comes up especially on weekends but look forward to making it.
Sorry I bailed on lunch but good thing as I had just enough time to get ready for this trip.
Cheers,
Mark

It was great seeing you Mark. No worries about not being able to join us after the Dania event, but now the pressure is on for the Ft. Myers gathering. :biggrin: Hopefully you will be able to attend.

Actually it was me who mentioned Lima..sorry! I must have jinxed you :frown:
Lol oops. Nope not a jinx, funny coincidence though. Still my choice. Pretty much double pay made that decision though. I do have a a Tesla to pay for lol.
Made it back already. Next time maybe custom Alpaca trunk liners lol. Neat city looking forward to going back.

- - - Updated - - -

It was great seeing you Mark. No worries about not being able to join us after the Dania event, but now the pressure is on for the Ft. Myers gathering. :biggrin: Hopefully you will be able to attend.

Being up all night I could really go for some Connor's right now.
When is that auto drive going to be available? That way I could nap as my car brings me there lol.
Look forward to making it.