Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SW FL Tesla Group

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello again Tesla owners and enthusiast. Our last gathering in beautiful SW FL was a great success in February. :biggrin: For those that do not know, SW FL Tesla Group is a regional group within the Florida Tesla Enthusiast Club. Special thanks to Pete and Sandy Blackford for providing the balloons.

Many of you expressed the desire of another meeting before all our friends return up north. I'm going to attempt to throw out two potential dates and would appreciate some feedback of which would be more feasible for you. Most likely the date with the greatest interest will in all probability be our winner. We can gather for lunch or an early dinner. As far as the place, I thought it would be more convenient for everyone to meet near the Supercharger. Even though Connors did an amazing job hosting us, it did get a little tight due to our great turn-out. Once we settle on a date and I have an estimate of people attending, I can gather more information on a location.

If you are interested, you can either post on this thread or private message me. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone again and welcoming new owners around the area. Of course anyone from outside the area that would like to attend are more then welcome. This would be a great opportunity to use the Ft. Myers Supercharger.

Saturday April 26th
Saturday May 3rd

Erol Brenes
SW FL Tesla Group
Chairman of the SW Region Events Committee
get-attachment.aspx-3.png

get-attachment.aspx.png

ISLAMORADA FISH COMPANY RESTURANT (Inside Brass Pro Shops)

Please join us for lunch, drinks, and great conversation with fellow Tesla Owners and Enthusiast. We will have a private room, please ask for the Tesla Club group. We can try to park together on the south side of the restaurant. Please RSVP via this evite and let me know how many guest you will have. Thank you and looking forward to seeing all of you.

Erol has sent out email invitations to club members in the Southwest Region.

We didn't want to clutter the in-boxes of members in other regions concerning a distant event that they are unlikely to attend.

However, I want to emphasize that those club members in other regions and Tesla owners who are not club members are still welcome to join us. Just send Erol or me an email or private message indicating the number attending.

Please note that the restaurant is located at the Gulf Coast Town Center where the Fort Myers Superchargers are located.

Larry

Last edited:
Is there anyone in the Sarasota area that might be willing to give me a ride to this event?
Its out of my Leaf's range. I can quick charge at the Nissan dealer in Ft Myers but that is not always a reliable plan and "plan B" would be a 5 hour charge at a level 2.
My S85 is scheduled to arrive 5/15 :)

Is there anyone in the Sarasota area that might be willing to give me a ride to this event?
Its out of my Leaf's range. I can quick charge at the Nissan dealer in Ft Myers but that is not always a reliable plan and "plan B" would be a 5 hour charge at a level 2.
My S85 is scheduled to arrive 5/15 :)

Hi Jim,

We'd be happy to chauffeur you to the meet-up. I'll email you our address.

Larry