Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4-year service contract now available in CT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought my inventory car in February, and had 30 days to purchase the service agreement (4years+4year extension), which I did about two weeks ago. Now they're saying it's finally available in CT... so what did I purchase two weeks ago? I'm sure it will all work out, but if it weren't available for me to purchase, it was there on the My Tesla page.

And now if I look again, I have another 31 days to buy the Ranger upgrade if I wanted to.

I just had my first service at 7 months 13,000 miles. I'm thinking of skipping the service plan, and just paying each time and doing it annually every 20,000 miles.

Price is about the same either way - do I miss out on anything with pay-as-you-go vs prepaid?

I just had my first service at 7 months 13,000 miles. I'm thinking of skipping the service plan, and just paying each time and doing it annually every 20,000 miles.

Price is about the same either way - do I miss out on anything with pay-as-you-go vs prepaid?
There's a risk that prices will rise. Of course, if you just put the money in TSLA stock, then there's a good chance that you can earn more than enough to offset any price increase....