Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maxed out silver 2013 Chevy Volt **SALE PENDING** - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maxed out silver 2013 Chevy Volt **SALE PENDING**

This is a one of a kind CHEVY VOLT, feels and smells like brand new, just purchased in Oct 2013.
One way from Vegas all the way to LAX costs 27 bucks in gas !!!

Remember: Unlike any other car on the market, the Volt can go 40 miles on pure battery power, no matter what speed! Not like a Prius!!! After the battery is depleted, it gets another 300 miles on gas BUT the gas engine is a generator! So no matter if the battery is full or running in "extended range mode" with gas. The car has a fully electric drive train. No gears, no shifting, full electric power to the wheels.

Absolutely NO sign of use anywhere other than the mileage of just 6k miles. The car was ALWAYS parked in my garage.

Very cool contemporary color scheme. Black full leather with white inserts. White console.

What makes this Volt unlike any other? Every single option available from Chevy is installed. Nav, Rear cam, Collision and Lane departure warning (front cam), leather seats, safety package 1 and 2, alloy wheels, seat heaters.

PLUS MORE:
The rear camera was replaced with the GM OEM part that shows a bright, crisp picture at dusk.
Complete LED and HID upgrade. Every single lightbulb in the car is nice bright energy saving LED and front lights professionally converted to 6000K HID for 5x the light power than original headlights!

From the factory:
FULL BUMPER TO BUMPER FACTORY WARRANTY until Oct 2016
EIGHT YEARS WARRANTY ON THE BATTERY

I paid extra for:
EXTENDED BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY with $0 DEDUCTIBLE(!!) until Oct 2018

This is really a NO RISK deal :)

List Date: 3/31/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Maxed out silver 2013 Chevy Volt **SALE PENDING**
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

8d65e590-35db-4c6d-911a-56417ce729382.jpg
cc1b412e-41bf-4df4-adec-daaf1ff13dbb2.jpg
0fcd1a44-09b1-4d11-aa6a-c47487c6309f2.jpg
cfdd4e0a-e19b-46a9-94f6-2bcb1e09a6ed2.jpg
686feabe-d408-43e0-8fee-d08b99f883352.jpg
981ab494-8a35-4de3-b58a-0dac410960422.jpg

Last edited:
OK, registered there and tried to list it but looks like the whole forum is moderated? My posts or replies need to get approved first? So now I need to wait for them to show up.
How and where did you post it? I didn't see others selling Volts on there. How much did CarMax offer you and what model year/specs was it (for comparison) ?
Thanks!!

Put it on eBay. I put my smart car on there and it literally sold within 22 hours after posting and the next day the guy came out and paid cash for the car and it was gone. I still cant believe how it sold in less than a day when i was trying to sell it locally for about 8 months.

eBay is the way to go.

Have it on here, on GM-Volt, eBay, Craigslist, cars.com and autotrader.com. For over a month.
Get about 2-3 SCAM attempts per day, one pseudo-interested person every 2-3 weeks who then just drops off the face of the earth without at least saying "not interested any longer" or "found something else".

Very strange market.

I had no problems selling my 10yr old Mercedes SLK for 10500 on cars.com...

Scratching my head here.

There's been a lot of downward movement on PHEVs lately, so you may need to drop the price a bit.

Looks like the truecar price is $32k for a Volt, and I imagine people can do ~$2k better or so. Toyota recently cut ~$4k out of the price of the PIP, and most dealers are willing to lop off another $1-$3k with a few minutes of emailing, which I think would hurt new Volt prices too.

2014 Prius Plug In, $4000 Rebate in NorCA + $1500 CA Rebate + 2500 Fed Tax Credit + 0% APR 05-15-2014 - Slickdeals.net

Odometer?
+1 What is the current mileage on the odometer.

edit: ok I went back and re-read the post and saw the 6,000 comment buried in the text. Very nice looking car, and I'm sure it will sell fast. I'll be in the market in a few months, and just started looking around to get a feel for pricing. This is one that I would definitely take a closer look at. Very nice color combination and options list.