Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon on 60 Minutes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

The sound editor looks at the segment and thinks "there are no sounds coming from that car! Damn sound person screwed it up! Good thing I've got some car engine sound clips around here."

Other than that horrible error the segment was great. A little more of the greater points would have been nice but they did justice to a lot of them and didn't show the showy burning car clip.

I don't want to dwell on the gossip side of the Elon Musk story but I thought that he and Talulah Riley were now divorced and had been separated for a few years. The segment seemed to show them as a couple. Not sure if its an old interview or if they were just hanging out together for the interview.

I don't want to dwell on the gossip side of the Elon Musk story but I thought that he and Talulah Riley were now divorced and had been separated for a few years. The segment seemed to show them as a couple. Not sure if its an old interview or if they were just hanging out together for the interview.

They are divorced AND together. If fact, they are taking the cross country trip together with his five boys right now. Who knows the true details? I'd just call them a modern couple in which a traditional marriage expectation didn't work.

The sound editor looks at the segment and thinks "there are no sounds coming from that car! Damn sound person screwed it up! Good thing I've got some car engine sound clips around here."

Other than that horrible error the segment was great. A little more of the greater points would have been nice but they did justice to a lot of them and didn't show the showy burning car clip.

And then CBS apologized for the engine noise that was added in error.

CBS says engine noise added to Tesla Model S was 'error' - San Jose Mercury News

Can someone post this video on youtube/vimeo? When I click on those cbs links I can only see short clips/previews, would like to see the whole show. My guess is they blocked this traffic from outside USA.

I do not get cable TV nor do I have a roof top antenna. I have an iPad and using the CBS 60 Minutes app ($5) I downloaded the show and watched it yesterday. The app also gives you additional short videos that didn't make it into the broadcast version.

The "engine noise" error was hilarious.